What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Phantx - 02/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantx

In-game Name
Taymore mcintyre

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/PhantxPR/

The date of your ban.
02/15/20

Member of the team that banned you.
stavik

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i think it was bc i said the word ''Migger'' witch maybe could have sounded like the n-word i did not say it to anyone tho just said it to my self like i was a Migger

Why should we unban you ?
Well i think you should unban me because me and my friend have very good times on this server and have grinded alot lately so for that too just be gone would be a bit sad. Im also a very active member of the server and im pretty good at roleplaying i also love roleplaying BTW. i really love the server and think that its the best one to play on bc it has alot more to do than the other servers witch i dont like so much so i always play on this one. I think i have played about 600 houres on this server and have alot of friends i hang around with. i have also been a police officer along time ago anmd i know the rules so i know what im doing i just did not think that saying migger would get med banned . i only have this weekend to play so if im not respondig its bc im at boarding school where im not home for at week

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide your SteamID in a SteamID64 format.

What do the word Migger means for you  ?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for long response time. If you google the word you will find out what is truly is. 

You fine the word funny is a deep concern so of course your appeal is getting denied !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back