What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Fin Loveday - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawson

Your In-game name

Helix Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fin Loveday

Date of the incident

02/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After being at the scrap dealer I get a pickup in a Heli, we see a boat. The boatman decided that because we wanted to stop him he was allowed to shoot us and thus RDM'd us. After getting revived and hunting the man down he also decided that cobat logging was a fair option, the text logs will support this I sadly dont have video of the combat log. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/45rs8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No, Denied to come to teamspeak, just combat logged. 

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Video is only 1 minute long, need a longer video for this. 3 minutes +.. @Hugo Helix

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sonder If it is still there Ill be sure to upload it since I should have the 9 minutes before this too, just tought it would be irrelevant since it will be me at the scrap dealer letting a hobo scrap someone’s truck, not at home currently, will upload in 3 hours. It is litterally 30 seconds before this that I get in the Heli.  

Per Player Report guidelines, we need 3+ minutes in RDM cases.

Best @Sonder, I've just checked and sadly I do not posses the recordings since when i trimmed it it deleted it, so if theres nothing you can do im gonna have abandon this report. 

Unfortunately this evidence will not be sufficient for me to judge whether this was a case of RDM. So therefore I will have to decline the report. 

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back