What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[Dayz]More traders, Black market that isn't safezone etc?

Delusion

This ones fairly simple and can probably take inspiration from other servers like where they are placed or potentially poll where people want them as some may interfere with peoples base or plans of where people want to build.  

A black market or two which isnt a safezone as one for example.

Or black market(s) and 1 or 2 more safezones. 

Comments/suggestions/Opinions welcome for this one!

EDIT: The blackmarket can have better guns/equiptment and stuff this could go along nicely with the More guns/ More clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
If we were to add more traders the quality of items available for purchase would have to be decreased, or prices greatly increased so as to not flood the server with risk-free, OP loot acquired with one click. 

As for a zone similar to the old Altis Life rebel outpost, this would be possible. Again, rare stuff would have to be moved from GM & Kumyrna traders to facilitate an actual use for going to the outpost. 

Can't more guns that are more powerful E.G CHEYTAC, AS50 etc be at the trader that isnt a safezone? Because there the kinda guns i was thinking, maybe dmr there aswell, maybe ghillies aswell there? Dont have to change to original traders invent, except make the rifles more expsneisve like mosins.. can currently sell 1 good gun and get a mosin, scope and ammo.

(Dayz don't exactly have op guns.. Like Mosin still gonna one shot someone and can obtain it really easy atm)

Admittedly things like cheytac as50 are one shots almost anywhere but no biggie. Plus once RDM rule is in place... Things like long distance snipers like these 2 won't be as op.

Tbh im fine with all the traders being safe zones but my idea is just more traders like in the north because the current 2 are very far south.

Honestly I think the black market with things like as50 cheytac in etc will be good. People are still going to use both lots of traders in that case and the more OP guns like cheytac, as50 , dmr will have to risk your life to get at the blackmarket trader?

What we don't want to do though is have a trader near a high loot military zone as you can easily run back and forth all day making thousands

I see, try work round it though because can be a very very long run to trader if your way up north, failing that just adding a black market thats like a red zone maybe with quote on quote op guns that cost alot maybe

Back