What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

More loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Suggestion - More loot 

Pros - This means you can actually find guns that’s are not  mp7 or g 36 also this would mean a simple 25x isn’t some rare commodity. This would mean mili bases would be more worth it and I wouldn’t need to camp vmc as much (because that’s where the only good loot is ) also this would fix the broken nw airfield where the bunkers don’t spawn stuff and atc which on most servers is a hotspot doesn’t only have canned beans in it also this would mean freshies would be able to find gear and people wouldn’t have to walk 2hrs to find a glock with no mag 

cons - People would either have no gear or loads also I would break the economy for a while however some price changes would fix that also guns would be more accessible for freshies to rdm or brake rules 

other - or maybe just fix broken loot spawns like the whole of nw airfield only having a scar and a m16 and vmc only spawning high tier loot 

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't like the idea as it takes away the challenge of the game. Sides those x25 scopes can be bought in the shop if you grind a little for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back