What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - 02/22/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/22/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Travers

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for unintentionally shooting a guy in a suv who just vdm a gang mate, which made admins think i intentionally shot him but the reality of the situation is i was in an active gunfight with a guy shooting at us and cops from an atc tower he then ran down the atc tower into the barracks building out the back of the barracks building behind a white building jumps into a hemmit and i start shooting at the hemmtt to which the white suv drives into the crossfire which at the time i had no idea was the guy who vdm my gang mate, all my gang mate said was I've been vdm again.

Why should we unban you ?
The admin came into my gang Liason and I was presented with a video... At 30 seconds into said video you can see the SUV in the safe zone and quite inside the safe zone aswel, The shooting begins way before he leaves the zone and in said video you can hear the gun shots but if I was shooting in his direction you would hear the pings of the bullets flying past the admin, It was only until the admin turned his camera and turned left to face the airport that you could hear the pings because I was on his right side. The SUV then procceds to drive down the airstrip as just has he's turning down the strip you can see the hemmtt box at the side of the little white building it then does a U turn and rives back towards the airport. You can see my position at the Electrical box and the truck was driving north... it was at this point the SUV drove in between us both and then was caught in a diagonal crossfire. I also have a brief video where i say to my gang mates it was an accident and it wasn't meant to happen and I also even went over to the person i shot to tell him it was an accident and i apologised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cOOJw6UV2E

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Video proves nothing but an apparent explanation..  Why are you shooting at the truck when driver side is facing away from you driving away ? Whats the end-goal ?

To be honest the end goal was to shoot the hemmt and disable it to deal with the guy that had just tried rdming us from the barracks building

2-300 m away. 

Are you that kind of a good shot? Or was you hoping for a miracle ?

I know i'm a beep boop but i would not think i am that bad off a shot and tbh he carried on driving towards the greenzone and after shooting the guy in the suv i stopped and ran over to him and apologised.

Be very very very carefull next time.

Don't fuck it up. Im tired of seeing your name popping up in warnings and bans.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back