What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessss

Obviously with fiveM we all know and have experienced they fact that it does not have a kill feed, this makes it incredibly hard to know who you killed by especially if it’s RDM.

I was wondering it was at all possible to put something in that was on your screen while downed saying, you were incapacitated by (id number) this would stop people directly knowing the name of who killed them but also give them the ability to dispute it if they feel the situation broke one of the rules.

I was also wondering if this would be possible for when you’re hit my a vehicle though I’m not entirely sure how that one would work. Am interested to know if this is at all possible within the logistics of fiveM

This has been implemented with the new revive system/rewrite. On the left of your screen you will be shown method of death, the state you are in, and other relevant details like a reference number (Session ID for a specific date) which you can use to report people (Staff can see additional details like who the reference is etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back