What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Marty Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Atlas

1. In-game Name: Marty
  2. Steam ID: 76561198033005918
  3. Date this happened: 03/03/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was at Tisy Airbase and drove back to the base. Then after i couldn't turn off the car or get out from my car I tried to relog but that relog made me jump back 3 km without my car so i ran towards my base and ran back to tisy (by the road i was driving on) to see if i could see it there. But i came back to Tisys Airbase and was running around there without finding my Landrover 😞 I lost connection to the server at 7pm my time (6 in UK) I lost probably gear in car for 80k (I have no proof of that tho) I have proof of the driving towards the base tho but nothing more
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5k_Lo9zQlA&feature=youtu.be
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: It was alot of weapons and amo, and alot of construction building stuff.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your request has been approved for further processing, due to a server side issue. Please be patient for further process in the meantime.

@Roberts -- Will require you to deal with this one.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back