What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Tommy - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Dixon

Your In-game name

Silence

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tommy

Date of the incident

03/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were driving around in Athira and then came upon a Tempest truck me and my friend drove towards the truck and my friend initiated, the truck then failed to comply and started to drive away i ran behind it and fired a few shots at the truck to try and disable it we then jumped into our vehicle to follow the truck just to find it driving straight into the green zone and storing his vehicle we then tried to tell him in RP that he cannot drive it into a green zone as we have initiated on him, shot at him and kept on chasing him, we then gave him a chance to pull the vehicle back out and continue with the situation he failed to talk to us and logged out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HivVrpdfMY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From the video provided you can see that an initiation was made and shots were fired at the tempest. The tempest then drove into a greenzone and got stored. As such breaking rule 6.1.6 Tommy will be banned for 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back