What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Chernarus-Takistani Relations Souring.

Daryn Humatoonertoo

Hi Don Vasilly here. Im in Chernarus away from the Island at Novigrad the capital of Chernarus, recently Takistan has been launching border skirmishes with the CDF (Chernarus Defence Forces) due to Political Tension after a savage assault on a quote "Rebel Town" near the Chernarus-Takistani Border, in which Takistan Armed Forces not only bombed the City with Cluster Rounds but also slaughter many civilians, and even killed some of those who fled to Chernarus territory. 

As few of you know, I was once part of the CDF (as seen below Im the guy in the hood) I even served as a Government Minister before I was fired for "Disagreeing with the government" my service however has brought me back as a sort of Correspondent, Press and Military Attache. 

Below you see some of the pictures of both the CDF and Takistan troops. I'll have some more information when it comes out and if anything changes. 

Log #1. 

d46bzoilhmpz.png

1248152148_preview_2017-12-26_15-31-49.jpg

1550624597_preview_20181027231352_1.jpg

takistani-army-a3-v09-3_4.jpg

Back