What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Calvin Charles - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Dixon

Your In-game name

Silence

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Calvin Charles

Date of the incident

03/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend was busy chasing a guy that just stole his hatchback after we dealt with that guy we get a call that there is a sniper at the construction building in Kavala so one of my friends went over to check it out and the guy started running away my friend then shouted at him and told him to stop running or he will get shot, the guy kept on running into the Auction house and then drew his weapon my friend then warned him not to pull his gun out he then ran to the top of the building and jumped off he then got shot by one of my other friends that was also chasing him but only wounded him, next thing we see when we came around the corner is the guy lying on the ground between two buildings, for a split second we thought he was dead but quickly realized he wasn't we then knocked him out as he was unresponsive and zip tied him we then told him we are going to take his weapon next thing we saw he combat logs, due to him combat logging we could not call him into liason to discuss his behavior thus the reason for me reporting him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZlC5qFCuc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I completely agree with this besides one thing, I connected 2 minutes after my internet went expecting to be told to come to liaison. However i received no message so don't lie again please :). When i initially was told to stop i carried on running as i noticed the yellow chain (happens quite a lot as my internet is shit). I knew my internet was going to disconnect so i ran behind the auction house to let it do its thing, i never "logged" i reconnected straight after. I was willing to carry on where we left of but i didn't receive a message. 

Oky firstly please provide me with some evidence that you logged back in, secondly why did you not message one of us to explain what happened, thirdly do you know if your internet dropped and you were busy in a RP situation that you need to return to the situation so you can carry on from where you left?

If what you are saying is true and you logged back in after 2 minutes you had all the time to get in contact with us but you decided not to.

You know what is so strange everytime you were captured you lost connection not once but twice...must be that MK200 on your back playing tricks on you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do not have to provide evidence for anything, you are the one reporting, i have said what i needed to say.

Okeey, So first of @Calvin Charles when you disconnect you need to contac tthe other party. 
To tell them you are coming back, its not their responsibility. but it is yours. 
Now a this moment of time he is already banned for 2.5 - Combat logging. 
And from what i have seen, there is atleast 3 situations were you combat logged.
This report will be accepted, and put on your record. I think its time for you to realize its not worth for some digital gear. 

Approved. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back