Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

SGT Louis

Local Crimes

Question

SGT Louis

Since joining the Police on GTARP I have notice that when on patrol it can be a bit quiet at times which does not give police officers a lot to do. 
However, having played LSPDFR in the past, I know there is some functionality that involves locals/npc's committing crimes and letting police officers respond to that.
This might be a good way for police officers to fill the larger gaps in between crimes committed by actual players.
Now I am unsure how easy something like this is to do but if you could allow locals to commit crimes on the GTARP server it would allow police to keep busy in times where player crimes are at a low.

• Like 4
  • Vladic 1

4 answers to this question

DCC Shepherd

If there is more stuff for police to respond to the more police will log on, the more police that log on will most likley bring more players. 
I am sure it will be a fair bit of work but can certainly see it being worth while.

• Like 1

Recon Nine
Just now, DCC Shepherd said:

If there is more stuff for police to respond to the more police will log on, the more police that log on will most likley bring more players. 
I am sure it will be a fair bit of work but can certainly see it being worth while.

I aslo feel like there is a negative spiral when cops don't wanna play because there is no civilians and then civlians don't wanna play because there are police officers. etc. etc.

MrLongSlong
3 hours ago, Recon Nine said:

I aslo feel like there is a negative spiral when cops don't wanna play because there is no civilians and then civlians don't wanna play because there are police officers. etc. etc.

I mean it’s literally the same police force as on arma , it’s not interesting , and when you do have interactions with them they complain and say that your “baiting” it’s what killed it for me and I know for a lot of other people. 

• Like 1

temp Corrrie Healy
2 hours ago, MrLongSlong said:

I mean it’s literally the same police force as on arma , it’s not interesting , and when you do have interactions with them they complain and say that your “baiting” it’s what killed it for me and I know for a lot of other people. 

I mean just rise above it. And if its such a big problem then address it to the correct people. 

But i see where your coming from, And also where cops are coming from too somethings that civs do on A3 and FiveM can be seen as a bit baity and also are.