What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - SGT Slawek [2674] - Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby

Unlinked
Your In-game name

BobbyB

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Slawek [2674]

Date of the incident

04/14/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP
Not Valuing Life

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had laid out spikestrips on the road for a potential robbery and RP session. SGT Slawek, in a civillian hatchback, but as a cop role, went over the spikestrips. Almost immediately after, we initiated on Slawek, to which he jumped out the car, pulled out his gun and attempted to run around a wall. Three armed men in this situation should surely cause a roleplay situation rather than a fight or flight response on first reaction, which especially by a sergeant with more experience should be second nature to do rather than going straight into PVP mode. On top of that, a complete lack of dialogue by Slawek as a cop who are expected to hold the highest RP standards completely altered the situation, which could have gone a total different way if some communication was given. I have been on this server since 2014, and the RP normally does not drop off like this with cops. After this, many more cops came and killed us, so I'm assuming Slawek's first reaction was to radio all cops which is expected, and then decide to go one-man army mode.

The two videos I have included is my perspective, to which my microphone was not captured and Ben's mode, which captures my microphone aswell as his perspective.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arBbwNXtLsY&amp;feature=youtu.be - My perspective

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- Bens perspective

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes - Messaged in direct out of roleplay, no response.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Do i even comment on this? Ok, let me break it down.

- i got spiked, it's obvious im gonna run for cover first and call for back up. You know what's the reason you didn't hear me saying anything, because i was too far to hear you and i was shouting "what are you saying?". Look at this screenshot to see the distance from me to the initiator. I could not hear anything.

8BasALp.png

- your initiation, am i the one with bad rp? you literally said "hey, get your hands up, get your hands up mate, don't..." and you then open fire, that's RDM my dude.

- your video is 46 seconds, RDM videos have to be 3 minutes long.

Do i even comment on this? Ok, let me break it down.

- i got spiked, it's obvious im gonna run for cover first and call for back up. You know what's the reason you didn't hear me saying anything, because i was too far to hear you and i was shouting "what are you saying?". Look at this screenshot to see the distance from me to the initiator. I could not hear anything.

- your initiation, am i the one with bad rp? you literally said "hey, get your hands up, get your hands up mate, don't..." and you then open fire, that's RDM my dude.

- your video is 46 seconds, RDM videos have to be 3 minutes long.
I don't think the passive aggressive attitude is needed mate. If you're getting spike stripped by numerous armed men, which is clear to see, your first reaction should not be to go and run, from the middle of a road, to cover, which is fairly far away from 3 people with fully automatic rifles, just doesn't seem logical at all on a server built to make RP situations.

The initial RP we gave you was to get your hands up, which is what anybody would do to kick off the situation and make sure you aren't dangerous, then other better RP would have happened, what else would you want us to do when the first thing you did was unholster your weapon and begin to run. You even expressed yourself we couldn't finish off our sentence with 'dont...' before you had booked it. 

The distance was ample to hear us, 2 people were shouting at you and it was clear as day,  on your screenshot of me, the person initiating to you is the person behind the car, if you can't hear that I don't know how much more close you could want us. Also, you were initiated on as soon as you started to exit your vehicle, so my friend was even closer than that. The other person shouting at you was also directly behind the person at the car

This is not an RDM video, so your statement on being 3 minutes long isn't valid, I have reported you for a complete lack of RP and not valuing your life.

I don't think the passive aggressive attitude is needed mate. If you're getting spike stripped by numerous armed men, which is clear to see, your first reaction should not be to go and run, from the middle of a road, to cover, which is fairly far away from 3 people with fully automatic rifles, just doesn't seem logical at all on a server built to make RP situations.
If you expect me to stand there while, from what i saw, some hobo rebels are trying to rob me while i have units in the area then im not gonna do that. In rp my character is an ex SgtM of the UNMC, ex baron of a drug cartel so he is not gonna just stand there and do nothing cuz he is scared of 2 guys (which i saw, did not see the 3rd guy).

The initial RP we gave you was to get your hands up,
That was your WHOLE roleplay. You decided that's enough for you to open fire on me. I will refer you to this rule.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

on your screenshot somebody was very close to your left
Where? There were 3 of you, look at hexes, 1 is behind the car, 1 is behind the one behind the car and 1 is yourself. I shot the one who was behind the one behind the car. That's the only one i killed. The initiator is standing behind the car, that is quite far from me, i did not hear him.

complete lack of RP
I'm not the one who ended rp by shooting, you are. How do you know what would have happened once i got into cover?

not valuing your life
Not against server rules.

If you expect me to stand there while, from what i saw, some hobo rebels are trying to rob me while i have units in the area then im not gonna do that. In rp my character is an ex SgtM of the UNMC, ex baron of a drug cartel so he is not gonna just stand there and do nothing cuz he is scared of 2 guys (which i saw, did not see the 3rd guy).

That was your WHOLE roleplay. You decided that's enough for you to open fire on me. I will refer you to this rule.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

Where? There were 3 of you, look at hexes, 1 is behind the car, 1 is behind the one behind the car and 1 is yourself. I shot the one who was behind the one behind the car. That's the only one i killed. The initiator is standing behind the car, that is quite far from me, i did not hear him.

I'm not the one who ended rp by shooting, you are. How do you know what would have happened once i got into cover?

Not against server rules.
I haven't been on the server in a while, so I am not going to just be copy and pasting server rules on you, nor can I be bothered. Regardless of whether valuing your life is a server rule or not, the fact you're playing by the book like this to avoid roleplay while keeping within not being banned is a bad picture to have on the police force and you as a SGT, especially when the recruitment process of joining the police focuses on choosing valuing life over any PVP situation. 

Regardless of whether you have police nearby, shouldn't you have just hot mic'ed the situation to make them aware, rather than the approach of being a martyr to alert your other partners.

"You decided that's enough to open fire on me", no, we decided you pulling your gun out and running, was viable enough for us to shoot you - it takes a bit of common sense.

Your whole context on a character background story is not only cutting corners, but irrelevant when you're a cop, as your training as a cop comes first. I've never seen such an elaborate reason for killing yourself in an RP situation

I'm no longer going to reply until a staff member intervenes, as I'm repeating points.

I haven't been on the server in a while, so I am not going to just be copy and pasting server rules on you, nor can I be bothered. Regardless of whether valuing your life is a server rule or not, the fact you're playing by the book like this to avoid roleplay while keeping within not being banned is a bad picture to have on the police force, especially when the recruitment process of joining the police focuses on choosing valuing life over any PVP situation. 
Am i the one running from roleplay? Am i the one shooting at someone just because they might get an actual chance of getting out of a situation alive and i don't want to risk it so im gonna shoot them while they stand no chance even tho i have barely said anything. Also, as i said before, i only saw 2 of you, the initiator and the one who shot me, not you so that rule does not come into effect, even tho it's a police rule which has nothing to do with a player report.

b7d4b8586bfded3f68bf24b5161553fa.png

Okay, so I will deal with this right here and right now.

At no point in this video does @Slawek do anything wrong. The fact that he uses a non-police car as police? Not a staff/rule issue. The fact that he tries to run behind a car after being spiked and have a man with a gun run towards him? I sure as hell would too, you'd be stupid to not take cover, as things are clearly about to happen. The fact that he does not talk in-game about calling backup? You lot dont even give him a bloody chance, you give that utter shit roleplay and then your group opens fire. The fact that he does not "value his life"? 2 out of 3 is HIDDEN BEHIND WALLS, how will he know how many there are? Oh, and also, this is a POLICE RULE. You've literally found it in the Police Handbook. Good job. 

Now, lets get into the juicy stuff. I dont think this report is going to end up the way you wanted. Your friend, Johnny Richards, does the roleplay of the ages. He comes with a banging "Alright mate get, oh fuck, get your hands up mate, get your hands up mate, get your hands up, don`t move", then opens fire what, 2 seconds after. BRILLIANT. That is called RDM/Poor-RP. Because of that, you've gotten your friend banned. Also, your friend BenF says over your radio that hes been killed/is dead. This is called metagaming, and hence he will also be getting a ban. Now as for yourself, you also act upon that brilliant initiation from your friend, so you will also recieve a ban for RDM/Poor-RP.

Now, maybe this will teach you not to put up petty reports like this. We're all for people reporting people if they genuinly think they have broken a rule, but please, think for a few seconds first. As for you @Slawek, why even reply to this. God damn. Have a great day!

Results
Johnny Richards
- Banned for 7.1.3
BobbyB - Banned for 7.1.3
BenF - Banned for 5.4
Slawek - Given a hug for having to deal with this

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back