What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - CustardCreamAgain - 04/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Custard Cream

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Ban Evading

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I appealed this ban ages ago and it was accepted by wilco and i began my start on RPUK again. a few months down the line i got drunk and childishly acted out and has a soundboard on and was toxic. This ban was deserved. But the mass unban happened and my old Ban evading ban from drew was returned and i do not know why.

Why should we unban you ?
The ban evading ban was disputed and accepted well over 2 years ago now so i do not know why the old ban has returned. The soundboard ban was 100% My fault and i do honestly apologise and will not do it again i was banned from the forums and i do honestly not know why as i legit didnt do anything when that happened as i wasnt even banned ingame as i just connected one day and i was 1.6'd. I hope you can accept my appeal as i have matured. Im 20 Years old with a stable job and home. Ive done alot of growing up in the past 2 years coming to terms with my own sexuality and coming out to my friends and family and i generally hope you can understand i am apologetic and have matured as a result.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Here he is again.... how many appeals is this now ?

Well I can see you haven't bothered trying to connect to the server as you was unbanned as part as the mass unban 6 months ago.

However I do question your timing again.... You seem to come back just before or after your launching another failed community.... What are your intentions this time ? To befriend people again... get banned and take them over to your server ?

I notice your police handbook is using our old police logo... thanks for asking for permission again! Fucking hell kid!

I am good at picking up on trends @CustardCreamAgain, You wont be returning here and opening this appeal was a shotgun to the foot, should of been less lazy and just connected.

As for @Mr Spoon without knowing a players history its childish behaviour to just comment on an appeal, Best not to get involved when you don't have a clue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Custard Cream - 76561198313722932

The first person to get banned in an unban appeal while not banned.

custardcream.png

Send the schools back already!

It was too easy to get a reaction!

This server has been dying since the day it launched my friend... News flash! So are you! you started dying the moment your mother unfortunately gave birth to you...

That is the way of life! Shit dies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back