What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Darren (relic gang) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

andys

Your In-game name

Andys

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Darren (relic gang)

Date of the incident

04/14/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi, bascally I was shot with out initiation. He said why you have a gun out and there was 3 of them. I ran off and he shot me in the back and Executed me. I explained he couldn’t do that.
Please review footage from about 38 mins in.
Disappointing to be honest.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/591917782
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Im posting this in my own words and from my perspective. An admin may  disagree with me, and see this from another point of view.
00.40.27 You get told to put your gun away You can also hear me say if you dont put your gun away and then it brakes off probably becouse you got to far away from me
00.40.43 You can hear me again telling you to put your gun away and something else that gets lost in the coms you are getting from your guys and probably distance again.
00.40.57 You get shoot after me multiple times telling you to not run away and put your gun away. Notice that you get shoot by MOON a member of blackout and not Darren from Relic.
00.41.01 In the side chat you can see TFR RIOT getting shot by one of your gang members ( In my eyes this makes the situation active and such execution without high quality roleplay can be done since active gun fight, An admin might disagree here but its my opinion about it)
00.41.18 You get executed by me Gonna admit here it wasnt the best thing from me but since it was a gunfight I hurried a bit to avoid getting shot.
00.42.12 You ask for an admin in OOC instead of asking me to come into TS to talk about it.
00.42.52 You make an admin request while still not trying to get me into the TS
00.43.17 You write in OOC "ALL RECORDED DARREN" yet again not asking me to come into TS
00.43.40 You send a message to me saying "WELL DONE YOU CHEATER"
00.44.55 You send me another message saying REPORTED again instead of asking me to come into TS to talk
00.45.15 I send a message in OOC telling you to come into Relic Liason to talk to that you respond "I AM REPORTING"  00.46.00 You make another Admin request
00.47.13 You can hear one of you guys im gonna guess in team speak say "Theres one on my body" so hes giving info while dead on the ground Im guessing he continius to give info as in "hes running down the stairs" "hes back at my body" at 00.47.45 You can hear the guy giving callout saying "Hes Executing me right now", Not sure how calling someone an absolute faggot and telling him to jump off a bridge fits into the RP but alright.
00.48.16 I runs past your screen since I respawned. And you yourself move towards me  to start talking to me basically breaking the not retaining any memory since you died and also metagaming rule (gonna say here since you think you got RDMED  by me  those rules dont apply)
00.48.30 You go towards me and start calling me  a cheat. I explains to you I have no idea who you are and that I'm going to pass you a note. Also stating "you didint initiate you shot me in the back"
00.48.46 You again say "I've got it all recorded aswell"
00.48.49 I invite you to join our teamspeak room again to talk about the situation And then  the recording ends a few seconds later.
So from my point of view while my execution was a bit hastly and fast the situation was "active" in witch High quality roleplaying executions can be speed up or not done at all. Note this is my opinion an admin might disagree here. You also didnt feel like resolving the situation while being asked atleast 2x if you wanna come into Relics TS. You also threatened to report me. And the main thing is that you were not even shot by me but Moon who is not even a member of Relic but of Blackout. Note this is what I can get from the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
You clearly didn’t initiate, no one had before then also. This clearly wasn’t a gun fight at this time. 
I will take 250k for my kit to drop the case. 
I haven’t got team speak.

I'll make this clear and simple. Unless you

A) Were involved in this situation

B) Have something useful to add

or

C) Have evidence to provide

Do not comment, warnings have already been handed out and restrictions issued, more will follow.

Only comment if you are the person named in the report or were directly involved and have something useful to offer.

I've reviewed the evidence and points raised above.

@andys this whole report stems from you claiming these guys didn't 'initiate' on you yet in your own video you can clearly hear these guys attempting to RP with you, telling you to lower the gun, telling you to stop etc etc. They gave you a number of chances to stop and engage with them and told you to stop or be fired upon more than once so quite honestly I don't understand why you have filed this report.

I can't honestly see any serious wrongdoing from Darren or anyone on the relic side but will give some advice, the execution could have done with some more RP but it's unclear whether a gunfight had erupted upon killing andy which is why this is advice rather than a warning.

Now onto the actual rule breaks.

@andys you are seen to be metagaming at the airport, reading the guys name above his head, then you break the NLR rule while breaking roleplay to discuss your death at the previous location. Then to top it off you go ahead and start threatening to report the guy. 

BBQ.AHK - very clearly giving intel on the whereabouts of the opposition while you are downed, you also make no attempt to roleplay that you are heavily injured.

Action Taken

AndyS - 2.8, 3.1, 4.2, 5.4   

BBQ.AHK - 5.4 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back