What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban appeal - Gigabyte - 04/19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRiPLE 9

In-game Name
Gigabyte

Steam ID
chillboy420

The date of your ban.
04/19/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
Racism 1.2

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was at the oil trader for the 3rd time with my friends and a guy robbed and captred me, I was out of money and I got really mad on that player and I acctidentally said the N-word.

Why should we unban you ?
I am very sorry for my actions. I joined the server around 3 days ago and I was playing with 3 of my friends and the were playing for longher time then me and I trusted them to tell me all the rules but they forgot to tell me about racism and in this case anger took the worst of me. I just recently joined and I didn't know what to do and what not to do, I just want to play with my friends again on this server. Please give me a second chance I will be honestly an angel. I didn't know, I've read all the rules now from this forum page to be sure if I am going to be unbanned I'm not going to break the rules again. Thank you so much for reading!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Why should we unban you ?
 I trusted them to tell me all the rules but they forgot to tell me about racism and in this case anger took the worst of me. 
 So you're telling me someone has to specifically tell you that Racism is a bad thing?

So you're telling me someone has to specifically tell you that Racism is a bad thing?
No, I know it's my mistake, but as I said in this case I was very angry and didn't think what I am saying. I bought Arma 3 just to play with my friends on this server Altis, please this is never going to happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but It's possible to swear and say things, but if I will got unbanned I promise to you I won't say a single bad word!

No, but It's possible to swear and say things, but if I will got unbanned I promise to you I won't say a single bad word!
By the fact that everyone and their dog has decided to comment on your appeal to try and give you a character reference (thus getting themselves a  forum restriction), I'll assume this is because you've asked them to do so.

Trust me, it's not helping you and in-fact, who in their right mind would want to stick up for a racist?

Locked for 7 days as you got 2 of your steam friends to come and comment on your appeal, When that lock is done we will decide if to give you a chance for 2 rule breaks.

1. Racism

2. Breaking NLR and going back to the scene

It is upto each player to read our rules not your friends to play Chinese whispers with them

@TRiPLE 9 Ok... you will get another chance but any more of that from you and there wont be another appeal, As for your friends there very much mistaken thinking we was born yesterday, Pretty insulting tbh

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back