What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Stacks of cash.

Jefke V

So how the dirty money now works is abit to easy. People do their run and instantly go to laundry. And there money is legal. 
I suggest a rework of the doryt money. Instead of given it as a  inventory item. make it seeable with a command a command / dirty or /dm 
In order to get your dirty money asa physical item. you have to visit a dodgy guy were you can trade your dirty money for Stacks of cash. 
For example a stacksize of 1k 5k and 10k. For example if you got 12.500 dirty money, you can get 1 stack of 10k and 2 stacks of 1k 
That means you still have 500 dirty money left. which at some point you get arrested and they find the dirty money. they can question you about it. 
And potentially try to track you down later to see what your actual business is. 

this will also means that every stack of cash 1 inventory space. which will also limits how many dirty money you can take with you. 

Comments hidden. I suggest you guys check where this is posted. @DexyKing @Clark-

There are no rebels and there is no rebel life on Los Santos, there has been no nerfing of stacks of cash. Get your heads out of the sand, before making comments in future please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting ideas, some of this.

You're missing something though. The washing-machine laundry (which I hate btw - the gag has worn real thin now) is only one place you can turn dirty cash into something else.
Other places might (maybe not now, but in the future) know who got given what in return for dirty money, and might give the cops information, if handled properly...

maybe future wise, we can add a rep system the more rep you get the more secret locations are shown on the map. Laundry can be one of them. 

maybe future wise, we can add a rep system the more rep you get the more secret locations are shown on the map. Laundry can be one of them. 
You have read my mind, the reputation system is already implemented and ready to do just needs triggers added. I wrote this system in with the player stats system. So more on this in a future update I think 🙂

Generally speaking I don't really like how the money washing/laundering is done at the minute. It in reality doesn't make much sense. Looking to improve this really soon. Possibly tie it in with player buisnesses etc? 

EG: Player owned vehicle shops, player markets etc

EDIT: To clarify none of this is written in stone but wanted unique interactions for certain reputation EG: If you are a lowlife/low rep you may have access to darker markets than someone with a higher reputation, but they may have access to a few more different business contacts for other stuff. Not sure yet 👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Not been work at this time but as stealthee say is something we want in the future

Back