What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

pay the blackmarket with dirty money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefke V

This idea is original of @SI Ali Barber 
but he is not writing it down, but i really like the idea. 
So now the blackmarket accept legal money. 
it would make more sense if he accepts only dirty money, Then players need to make a choice if they keep it the dirty money to buy weapons.
Or they launder it to put it safe on the bank. 

i apologize if this idea already is in the works. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Like you said it gives people a choice and I feel like it would probably be more realistic too. 

This doesn't make sense... Why would the black market want dirty money, that means that the dealer would have to go and launder the money himself. When I do shady deals with people I demand clean untracable cash, not dirty money or transfers as that makes sense in roleplay. Dirty money means its traceable so why would a high level criminal selling all kinds of highly illegal good want to be traceable...

But I don't want to do a shitty 4 hour Meth run just to buy an Uzi, my hundreds of thousands of legally made british pounds that I definitely didn't make from gambling money that I also borrowed should be able to be spent anywhere and everywhere.

This doesn't make sense... Why would the black market want dirty money, that means that the dealer would have to go and launder the money himself. When I do shady deals with people I demand clean untracable cash, not dirty money or transfers as that makes sense in roleplay. Dirty money means its traceable so why would a high level criminal selling all kinds of highly illegal good want to be traceable...
cause that high level criminal, has probably a legal business which he use. to launder money. 
It makes alot sense, its not cause the money you use is legal, it makes the gun legal to buy...  And it gives a risk of losing your dirty money. 
at this point there is no risk of losing it. you got pick up ephedrine, go meth lab process it. go drug dealer, And laundry. run  completed. 
All the risk gone. 

I personally don't like this idea, you seem to be other thinking what Dirty Money is.

Dirty Money refers to money that has been obtained illegally. You wash the money to stop suspcion being drawn towards the money. In cases where the money is stolen from a bank / shop or fuel station it would usually be traceable and therefore buying things from an illegal trades man with traceable money would make it cost more for the dealer as he is gonna have to wash the money himself. Buying the gear from him with traceable money would within 'roleplay' increase the risk for the dealer. I would like in the future for it to be more difficult to launder money. Possibly through player owned business's or maybe even making it so you can purchase illegal goods with the money for a higher price. But it will be difficult to find a balance where people are still gonna want to do the runs that give the Dirty Money

i was under the impression you could buy stuff with dirty money from him but never actually had any on me to try it

Blackmarket removed a few updates ago. We are looking at changing how money is "washed" it is on the list as we don't like the idea of it being another "run". We like the idea of actually passing it through a business etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back