What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - rheak003 - 04/25/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

rheak003

Banned
In-game Name
Kieran

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Community Ban

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I said some rather stupid things about the community on another TeamSpeak and I was a staff member at the time and I completely betrayed the trust of the management at the time. I acted immature and it was stupid of me to do that. If there was any other reason for the ban then I can't remember as it was such a long time ago and I genuinely can't remember.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because a long time has passed since I got banned, I believe around 2 years roughly and I want to come back and play the server again. Time has passed and I can assure you that I won't do anything like this again I just want to come and play the game and have fun. I dedicated a lot of time to staff when I was in and I hope that would count for something, but if I can not be forgiven then I understand totally. Thanks for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

People get old and loose there memory apparently, or it could be the fact another few thousand people done a lot worse than you.

So remind us what did you do/say, who was you trying to impress and was it worth it ?

Thanks for the reply. It was such a long time ago I genuinely can't remember what I said, from what I remember I was just saying some stupid things about the community, but I promise you I can't remember. Was it worth it? No it definitely wasn't worth it, I was given another chance in staff and I was high ranking in cops and I threw it all away because I got mixed up with people I shouldn't of. I am sincerely sorry for what I did and I hope that I can be given another chance.

You can be a complete cunt to this community or to a member of staff (many choose not to) and to an extent we will mark it down as one of your personal weaknesses or mistakes at that point and time and sweep it under the carpet.

You was trusted with special privileges on this community as a member of staff and because you knew your time was up instead of leaving without abusing those privileges you decided to go out by removing a ban from one of the most saddest cases this community has ever come across "Alex Jackson", I am guessing you felt sorry for him like the rest of him? so he could exploit his personal insecurities on the server one last time ?

I think your going to need to explain that one, everything else is not important but your actions with that are a little odd, I once thought you was a strong person who could think and act for themselves ?

Thanks for the reply again. To tell you the truth I don't know why I did it, I abused the privileges and that is something that is inexcusable. I guess it was just a rush of the blood moment that can't be explained, to me it was right at the moment as I felt like I had being pushed out without any real explanation, in hindsight there was a reason but at the time I didn't see it and as a result I did what I did and that can't be excused. I am truly sorry for abusing the trust that was put in me and was and I still am a strong person but I had a lapse of judgement that was influenced by others which was stupid and reckless. I am sorry for what happened and I hope that I can be given another chance to prove that it was just a mistake.

I appreciate the replies, we will give it another go based on the fact you made a bad judgement by someone you stupidly looked up to and wanted to fit in i guess.

However you will be in no way given any level of trust or influence in terms of any positions in the community including whitelisted slots like Police, NHS, Poseidon unfortunately you did piss that one away.

Anything remotely similar in the future and we will not even read an appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back