What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - LastNickLeft - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamb0

Your In-game name

Flamb0

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LastNickLeft

Date of the incident

04/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was robbing a gas station with a friend and the cops showed up, I came around the back of the gas sttion as shown in the clip and asked the cop multiple times to lower his gun. Before I could even tell him what I was going to do if he didn't lower his gun he shot me and my friend aswell as another bystander. Literally killed everyone he could see and proceeded to lie and say he warned he would shoot when he did not once, he only asked me to lower my gun and gave me no more than 2 seconds to comply with his second command. The cops also let me and my friend bleed out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/0zr1Qx-XJBw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi, thanks for taking your time to report me. I wish you would've taken your time to try to resolve this.

I arrived to that Agios fuel robbery around 3:30AM and immediately was greeted to "put the gun down, put the gun down" and "get the fuck away  from my shop"From my perspective you were clearly not there to roleplay, you were out there to say a few magical words that give you the right to kill anyone that comes and tries to interfere with your robbery.

As I'm slowly backing away from you you can hear me saying "I'm not gonna put the gun down..", what you don't hear is the second part of the sentence where I ask you to put yours down or "...I'm gonna have to shoot you" due to you not having earplugs in (even your buddy says he can't hear anything). I have also hot mic'd my counter initiation over TeamSpeak and it was heard by the other Police Officer in a patrol channel with me. The fact that you can not hear me respond to you is not my fault. Make sure to use this feature to avoid situations like this in the future. You can also disable sound of the rain in your "Y" menu settings.

jMQ6AmC.png

I have told you to put it down or I will shoot, to which your first response was "if you don't fucking put it down I'm gonna.." which was a clear indicator you are not going to comply with my request and are attempting to threaten my life again. At this point I have eliminated you and your buddy (both clearly involved and with firearms out) and sadly also shot El Coco who was stood right next to one of you.

Now, the claim that we let you bleed out is just absolutely dumb. You were helped up but very shortly after you being revived you and your buddy decided to try to shoot me again. I was going to be a little bit more kind in the second situation but you gave me a countdown (twice). Once downed you decided to break roleplay call me "a cop that RDM's" in voice. Check the rule (2.2) that explicitly says "Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)". 

The cops also let me and my friend bleed out.
As a member of a whitelisted faction I could not revive you immediately and had to wait 5 minutes. (Check rule 11.4). I would've loved to help but sadly I had a Poseidon land on me in a Taru and they killed me and the other officer in the area and then took us hostage.

PDwvobw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"From my perspective you were clearly not there to roleplay, you were out there to say a few magical words that give you the right to kill anyone that comes and tries to interfere with your robbery." This is completely false and you are just assuming that, you say that we were "clearly" not there to roleplay and that we wanted to just shoot you. My friend couldn't hear you because you were speaking to quietly, seems like a theme with you to get away with this kinda stuff as we could hear everyone but you very clearly. We also did not attempt to shoot you, that is an absolute lie, we never fired our weapons at all, Poseidon threatened you and shot you but we did not, you shot us twice and claim that we were only there to kill people when we had every chance to, I could've shot you straight away if I was there for RDM so your claims are absolutely false and the argument of the countdown is superfluous.

You claim we have poor roleplay yet you answer with shooting your gun. Very fun. You did not say in voice chat that you were going to shoot and that is your problem. Just because you were heard on team speak doesn't mean you were holding your PTT button in-game, thats just idiotic to say its my problem. We  could hear everyone else just fine.

We also did not attempt to shoot you
Tg1A5Po.png

we never fired our weapons at all
2AgsRTM.png

You are also speaking while downed in your own evidence video at around 00:20-00:25 which as I'm sure you know is not allowed.

I will say this, you break rules, provide piss poor roleplay and call me out for low quality roleplay. I do wish I've given you more time to comply but I do sincerely believe that after I've demanded you to put the weapon down and you refusing that and trying to counter "initiate" gives me right to defend myself.

Maybury only shot back because you shot at him. I've never seen someone downed and not speaking so I don't know what you mean. "Piss poor roleplay" when you actually shoot people trying to initate on you and start some fun RP but you just shoot. I don't really care what your opinion because every time I've had to report someone like this on an RP server they all defend themselves regardless of right or wrong.

All I know is that you pissed us off as the encounter lasted no more than 30 seconds before you shot and us from arriving to shooting. Thats not fun and I don't know how you can call us shit RPrs if you're acting like this, that's all I'm going to say now, I know in my mind that it was boring and shit RP from you, I just wanted to let you know that cause it seemed you had no intention of discussing it.

So also I did not know you couldn't speak while downed as I hear every single person downed speaking when I'm near. Seems you're not a master of assumption.

That's a really cool nickname, thanks man.

I would like to say this before I leave this for staff to deal with.

As I've said above, I do see that I could've given you more time to comply, which I'm more than happy to apologise for, hence why you were revived and I didn't arrest you, ticketed you or seized your weapons. I chose not to use this situation in my advantage due to you disputing my threat to you.

You were let go but you chose to try it again, died, lost and filed a report without contacting me prior. This doesn't however change my stance on the fact that your roleplay was poor and that you kept breaking rules during this whole situation as well as the fact that you just straight up lied about us leaving you to bleed out, which implies we've done this on purpose in some sort of silly revenge.

The cops also let me and my friend bleed out.

Well you did leave me to bleed out after you shot me the second time. Your friend put me in handcuffs even though I was downed. One of the Poseidon members tried to help me but was too late.

You also did not just let me go, Poseidon we distracting you while the revived me and my friend, so don't claim you did.

This is my final response to this. I will leave it for staff to decide.

Poseidon we distracting you while the revived me and my friend, so don't claim you did.
No I wasn't "being distracted", I was helping up El Coco and apologising to him for accidentally shooting him and was having a discussion with my colleague and the other Poseidon guy about the claims that you have not heard not heard my counter initiation as that's something I was concerned to hear about as I was, and still am confident that I've threatened you  in response to your a threat to my life.

I have even approached you as you were downed and asked you to send me the video so I can have a look if I messed up... that to which you've just responded "I have it shadowplayed, don't worry"... but never sent me the video or contacted me. I would've been more than happy to help you up but I was slightly occupied by having my head blown off by Poseidon reinforcements that came to help El Coco steal my beret. This is why you and your buddy were not revived by us.

cLo6yYI.png

Yes, you were, I am talking about after you helped him up. He was the one that revived us. You clearly don't even know what you're talking about or are just making stuff up to suit your side of the story. The screenshot and body has no relevance to what you just said, I don't see your point but you also seem to forget you downed us twice.

You also didn't ask for the video, a blatant lie and I don't know what you're talking about here, "I have it shadowplayed, don't worry", you also had plenty of time to revive me before Poseidon killed you.

If you're just going to bullshit your way through it then I don't see the need for me to keep replying to this post, you should be playing on a KOTH server if you think you can justify your "initiation" as good RP.  

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok - lets see if we can get abit closer to fully understanding what happened here.

@Flamb0 - do you have recording of the entire situation, including what happened in the 5-10 mins after you were shot at the fuelstation the first time?

@SI LastNickLeft - do you have any more recording than what I have already been presented with by staff? I'd also like to see any evidence of Flamb0 breaking RP in voice as I cant seem to find that in the provided evidence atm. 

Im trying to understand the entire situation, and especially what happens after Flamb0 dies the first time, where apparently Poseidon is killed? And police is killed by Poseidon aswell? 

Hi, sure! First I have the evidence that he's lying again in this part

You also didn't ask for the video, a blatant lie and I don't know what you're talking about here, "I have it shadowplayed, don't worry"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the timeline

• I arrive at the fuel station and kill Flambo, his buddy and Coco
  • I speak to Flambo and ask him for a video
  • I help Coco up and Flambo is helped by up by someone else
  • We talk about the situation with the other Poseidon members
  • After a while Coco decides he wants my beret and points a gun to my face, he asks Flambo to back him up
  • Flambo and his buddy point their weapon in my face and start repeating the good old "put the gun down" followed by "if you don't put the gun down I'm gonna shoot you in 3 seconds"
  • I defend myself and the other officer by killing Flambo and his buddy for the second time
  • Coco is revived and we discuss what the hell just happened
  • Flambo breaks RP in voice
  • Armed rebels steal a vehicle at the gas station
  • Coco hotmics calling reinforcements and Poseidon arrive killing me and Maverick Delta (and they steal my beret 😞 )
  • I'm helped up, put in restraints and that's right before the server restarted before 4AM

Ok - seeing as its been 48 hrs and we havent been blessed with the presence of Flamb0, I will go ahead and provide my conclussion on this report. 

1. Flamb0 giving speaking on comms while downed - shouldnt happen. I will issue a ban for 5.4

2. Lastnickleft's RP was quite abrupt, and there were little time to  play the situation out as people robbing the station were the ones that went hostile to begin with - which is the core issue but its not Lastnickleft that made it that way. Had Flamb0 and his crew played it out differently, then the police wouldnt have been forced into a hostile situation. However, Lastnickleft - consider this a friendly reminder that you need to consider the amount of time before you escalate a situation.

3. Flamb0 and his crew decided to start a new active situation right after having been revived. I will issue a ban for 5.4 

4. Flamb0 breaking RP in voice - which shouldnt happen either

Conclussion: 

@SI LastNickLeft will not have any bans actioned against him.

@Flamb0 will have a 24 hr ban issued.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back