What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - MasterCriminal - 05/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
MasterCriminal YoCo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Unsure

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to ongoing and numerous incidents between myself and the staff team. I believe this was due to an accumulation of me playing within "grey areas" and using the rules to my advantage. I wouldnt say it was any severe individual situation that got me banned but just many small incidents, possibly with my play mentality and my outspoken attitude.

I think that the main reason why i was ultimately banned was due to the "cant ban me attitude" that i was perceived to have, but that was never the case; I know fine rightly that i am not unbannable.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as for all my faults, i believe i do bring high quality RP to the server, I still have many friends that play here and im sure many of them will glad to see me back.

A long time period has passed since my ban and I hope that is sufficient for any negative tensions to have reset and allow me to return with no hard feelings

If I am to be unbanned I'll be sure to keep my RP as my main priority and keep off of staff's radar and not cause any issues, as the last thing i would want to do is to take up any more time. Obviously it goes without saying that I would be grateful for any chance I am given!

Kind Regards
YoCo

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
you have quite a lengthy record here. 
So tell us why is it different this time? 

I have quite a lengthy record this is true; But to the best of my knowledge, i've never been banned for the same thing twice (apart from two 1.6's) but these were two different situations. 

I think this shows that I dont make the same mistake twice and that I learn from the bans that I receive. 

As i've previously stated, Im aware that I err'd on the boundaries of what was acceptable and what wasn't in the past, So I plan to stay well clear of any grey areas or ambiguities within the rules. 

I dislike the small "incidents", Every rule on this community should be respected

Based on the amount of bans you have received I do wonder when this is going to sink in? Maybe you was never here for roleplay but instead gunplay ?

Another thing I dislike is your attitude to our staff team in the past, they are giving up there free time to enforce the rules and keep the server a fun place to roleplay, why should they put up with your attitude ?

Ofcourse every rule should be respected, But I think the rules have been left open to interpretation to some degree to allow for wider variety of roleplay. however In the past I have abused this fact to my advantage, which is one of the things that won't happen again. 

As for the amount of bans I have received, as far as i recall I have never been banned for RDM, so I think this shows that im here for the RP over gunfights. I have been commended many times for my ability to roleplay, and I'm always the first person in situations to try and de-escalate to avoid gunfights. 

As for my attitude towards staff team, nothing I say to anyone on this community is out of malice; A lot of the staff team I have known for a long time so any attitude I give them is strictly the same I would give to a friend who I was having a disagreement with. as an adult community I feel like heated debates should be acceptable to take place, however If i have crossed the line with any staff members, this was never my intention. and if i was ever told by a staff member that my attitude wasn't acceptable I would have amended it. I have a lot of respect for the volunteers that help out the server in their free time.

A lot of the staff team I have known for a long time so any attitude I give them is strictly the same I would give to a friend who I was having a disagreement with
They are not going to stand for that, They should be respected and not sworn at like you have done previously, They noted this in your ban notes so clearly uncomfortable by the way they was being spoken to.

Ofcourse every rule should be respected, But I think the rules have been left open to interpretation to some degree to allow for wider variety of roleplay. however In the past I have abused this fact to my advantage, which is one of the things that won't happen again. 
Oh I think there is a lot of evidence of you bending the rules where you see fit just to start a gun fight

I also have a problem with the way others act when you are around.... This forum and teamspeak can have months of general calmness, yet when you are around others act with you, why is that ?

They are not going to stand for that, They should be respected and not sworn at like you have done previously, They noted this in your ban notes so clearly uncomfortable by the way they was being spoken to.

Oh I think there is a lot of evidence of you bending the rules where you see fit just to start a gun fight

I also have a problem with the way others act when you are around.... This forum and teamspeak can have months of general calmness, yet when you are around others act with you, why is that ?
I think everyone is guilty of getting heated in a moment and swearing at people. Whoever the staff member was who placed the ban notes, im sure i would have apologised afterwards. But you're right that it shouldnt happen to begin with, and I have a lot of time for the staff team. Like i've said, I considered myself friends with a lot of them so ofcourse i respect them.

Well, all i can say is what i recall. That im always the first person to try avoid a gunfight, I'm always the negotiator in situations, and I 9 times out of 10 try to opt for the RP route rather than the gunfight one.

I can't speak for others, I can only suggest that its some sort of mob mentality, or maybe because i'm quite outspoken, I sometimes say what other people are thinking. In any case, its my plan to keep a much lower profile this time around, and play on a more casual basis. the last thing i would want is to disrupt any calmness. 

, I think I have created a lot of positive gaming experiences for many members of the community, both new and old, and this is something I would like to be able to continue doing.

I am going to go down the last chance saloon route but I must note no other player has been given more chances than you, I think we have been more than fair.

You will be allowed one more shot at it with a clean slate but If i start seeing temp bans similar to ones of the past its game over, It does not matter how early on or how late on they happen.

In the future any permanent ban will mean your appeals being instantly denied without response, your emails not read and added to a block list, I will not be unbanning Yoco again.

I suggest you go and enjoy the roleplay,  understand that the rules apply to you! and you should not bend them for your advantage, not be so toxic in your opinions thinking the whole server is with you and you know better how to run a server than everyone else and do not throw a fit when things don't go your way.

You follow those simple things and you will find you wont be banned! Like most people who have been here longer or as long as you without a ban on record yet... Understand ?

EDIT - I am just going for a quick 7 mile run so will deal with any reply/unban when i return

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back