What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - sgt K A I - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapavli

Your In-game name

mateo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

sgt K A I

Date of the incident

05/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

whe where trying to escaoe from police there was 5 police hatchback sport and one of those crrashed into my friends quilin and they git knocked and sgt K A I got knocked only one of the police members so he was obviously crashed into our car because we saw 3 knocked police officers near us when we got arrested
full video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJSvmGtuUqs
slow zoom video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocC7yVmPjW8
screenshot of player name in time when crash in quilin https://imgur.com/a/4Y07uft

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJSvmGtuUqs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello mate, im the player your reporting. Firstly i will ask you to include the full video, where you boys broke a few rules (Speaking out of roleplay).  

As you can also clearly see in this video, the quilin decided to turn left when i was already at speeds so there was nothing i can do, and defintly wasnt intentional. If anything your friend turned into me, not me turning into them. in the slow mo version you have included you can see that once you decided to turn left, i also hit my handbrake to stop a collision from happening but wasnt quite quick enough. 

I believe if you decided to contact me on teamspeak, this couldve been resolved over there, as your own video literally shows that this was a accident and if anything you turned into me. I admit i couldve slowed down, but i was behind trying to catch up and didnt exactly have the chance to ease my speed. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my response.

@SI Kai  At that time we didnt knew that you crashed into us because there was 5 of yours police hatchback on us. When we found out that you crashed into us you where already offline so we couldnt contact you. We where speaking out of roleplay so we can know who crashed into us and you where quiet and didnt want to say that you crashed into us. You could at least say that you where sorry because that wasnt fair towards us.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SI Kai  At that time we didnt knew that you crashed into us because there was 5 of yours police hatchback on us. When we found out that you crashed into us you where already offline so we couldnt contact you. We where speaking out of roleplay so we can know who crashed into us and you where quiet and didnt want to say that you crashed into us. You could at least say that you where sorry because that wasnt fair towards us.
I simply wouldve apoligised in the beginning but as i said i didnt feel like it was my fault, and still dont. Collisions simply happen by accident and quite clearly there was nothing i could do about it as your quilin turned left. The reason i was offline because i believe it was server restart but im not too sure pal. And i would like to point out that you did not at one point ask for the officer that you collided with, and you couldve even roleplayed it out with me if you thought it was that bad and was completely my fault. 

@SI Kai you can just say "Sorry for VDM guys" but you didn't...
As i said above i would've apologised if i thought it was my fault. 

At the end of the day if its a apology you want then im sorry for the accident that happened. 

I think its best now to just wait for the admin to reply thats going to deal with this report. 

Thanks once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Looking at the video it is hard to come up with a definitive answer as to how precise the crash was. The footage that the video is taken from is at an angle that can not properly see the exact movements each car makes. What I can see though is the hatchback sport does attempt to make an adjustment to the left to avoid the quilin. I would put this down as being a traffic accident and that I wont be actioning a ban for VDM as I don't think it is intentional + the video footage is too inconclusive.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back