What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Ojwr195

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojwr195

1. In-game Name: Oliver Reid
  2. Steam ID: 76561198254038093
  3. Date this happened: 05/08/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I'm landing my heli near kavala when some unsavoury characters came and took my life with their VDMery.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/YTPwUyPOmO4
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: ak12, RCO, 7 7.62 30rnd mags, balaclava
    250k would be the approxiamte cost of the gear lost.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

As stated in the Compensation Request Guidelines if you are the victim of a rule break and you have the names of the individuals who commit the rule break you must first submit a report a player thread and link the report to this comp request.

Sorry for any inconvenience 

As stated in the Compensation Request Guidelines if you are the victim of a rule break and you have the names of the individuals who commit the rule break you must first submit a report a player thread and link the report to this comp request.

Sorry for any inconvenience 
There is also a report for the same player, I did them in the wrong order but I only posted the report 20 mins afterwards.

As James stated, in the future please link the report here when doing so (it is possible to edit posts).

For this time I have found the report for you, we will await the outcome before proceeding with the request.

Report: 

Hello again @Ojwr195,

It is as clear as day that you were VDM'd by the individual in the hatchback, the issue is that A) None of the gear you claim to have is visible in the footage and also B) There is nothing showing that you actually bled out and wasn't just rev'd by medics. If you could upload a longer video which shows both the gear you had on you as well as you bleeding out, that would be stellar. Otherwise I will have to decline this request for lack of evidence.

Hello again @Ojwr195,

It is as clear as day that you were VDM'd by the individual in the hatchback, the issue is that A) None of the gear you claim to have is visible in the footage and also B) There is nothing showing that you actually bled out and wasn't just rev'd by medics. If you could upload a longer video which shows both the gear you had on you as well as you bleeding out, that would be stellar. Otherwise I will have to decline this request for lack of evidence.
Sadly I do not have the footage if me bleeding out.

Alrighty,

My apologies however I am unable to issue compensation at this time due to the aforementioned reasons. It would be good practise for future reference to contain footage of the gear you had on you as well as you bleeding out in order for us to be able to confirm that you did in fact lose something. Sorry for any inconvenience 

Compensation request Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back