What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Luco Bond, Matt Kirby & Fwed Bond - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE Henners

Your In-game name

Billy Scones

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Luco Bond, Matt Kirby & Fwed Bond

Date of the incident

05/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and two of my friends robbed and kidnapped two people (Matt Kirby & Fwed Bond) at diamond factory and took them out into a field. We had removed their gps and communication at the diamond factory and had driven quite far away. As we stopped the cars, their friend (Loco Bond) rammed into the cars with his quilin. He continued to ram us multiple times and would not allow us to stand up. My friend managed to get up and kill him. When we questioned him he said "you initiated on my friends so i used my car as a weapon to attack you" and then later said "im going to break nlr and come back here". As for the two others, it was obvious that they had given him their location even though we had taken their gps and communication earlier. They all were continuously screaming and playing audio down their microphones and were acting completely out of roleplay. We executed all three and then proceeded to go on teamspeak to speak to them. When we join the channel, we were greeted with "you're so gay!" from Fwed Bond halfway through the conversation. We tried to speak to them about the rules they had broken but they kept saying that we had "powergamed" and would not let us ask them about the vdm. I asked them how long they had been on the server and they said that they have been on other roleplay servers but today was their first time on RPUK. I also asked if they had read the rules and they said "no but we have played other roleplay servers so we know the rules". When i tried to explain to them that all roleplay servers have different rules, they suddenly just left.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsKKSY5Cxo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello,

I'm going to list each of the individuals you have reported followed by action taken.

Luco Bond - Player is already banned for this situation however he is also in breach of rule (3.1) on an occasion in the video and this will be noted.

Matt Kirby - Does not make an appearance in the video, no evidence of rule break and as such no action taken

Fwed Bond - Same as aforementioned.

Lastly, whilst screaming "Your so gay" at another member of the community is not even remotely tolerable, due to the recording not showing exactly who it was that said it, I will be unable to act upon the footage provided in this instance. 

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back