What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Add A job that involves the quarry? Whitelisted Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammie

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Since there is a huge quarry on the map currently not being used, why not make a job that includes actually digging stone and selling it?

Different types of stone could mean different amount of income.

Sandstone- £30

Limestone- £40

Granite- £50 

those are just some examples. You would obviously sell the stone in bulk. You would require a team to operate the quarry.

Excavator operators 

Dumper operators

Loading Shovel operators

Plant Operators.

This is how the job could work, The excavator loads the dumper from the bottom of the quarry with stone, then the dumper drives out of the quarry to the top where the crusher [Processor] will be, the Stone is then processed by the plant operator, after being processed it is then loaded by a loading shovel onto a truck or train and then sent to a seller posted somewhere around the map

here are some images of the vehicles that could be used “the excavator is a mod” 

529505-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screenshot%202018.07.24%20-%2022.36.07.06.jpg

latest

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT - Completely ignore everything i just wrote! - Thought this was arma related

Last edited by a moderator:
so hammie you want to work at a quarry in real life and now in game, if this makes you happy I’ll +1 that, I don’t believe it should be a whitelisted job, just let every one have the ability to go there and work 

I'm all for more civ jobs, whitelisting or perhaps an anti-troll mechanism for the vehicles would be a good way of keeping the near indestructble construction vehicle in the quarry and not in legion square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back