What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Allow people to test drive cars/have a stats page for cars

Finbar

Due to the high price of cars I think this is something that really is necessary due to the fact cars cost so much money and quite often turn out to be disappointing, spent 300K on a Ferrari that does 120 when going slightly down hill, it is genuinely infuriating spending this amount of money and a car being comparatively bad, so in order to get around this I would suggest either allowing people to test drive cars, which could be done by allowing dealers to show people the cars for a bit or have a stats page inside the dealer showing key features like top speed etc. 

Approved. Not going to say an exact time or update, but this will come and have some cool ideas for it. I actually have majority of this working on the development build, but wanted to make sure vehicles were sorted first. Will push this along soon! Thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Finbarrr the bloke you bought it from....

Did he look like this:

georgecole4.jpg

This has been implemented for some time - Thanks for the suggestion!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back