What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Scott, Anjav - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

Your In-game name

Fergu, cousin of A.Thomson &amp; Big lez

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Scott, Anjav

Date of the incident

06/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were in the process of robbing a guy at kavala castle for his zafir and some random guys show up and scream "Put your hands up or your getting blasted" After this they instantly start shooting the three of us and instantly execute. They didn't want to come to TS to resolve it and seemed to think they had done nothing wrong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbfKK0yzkk&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Whilst I agree that this does look bad, I would like to set everything straight, @Fergu do you have a longer video, showing at least 3 minutes prior to the shooting? So I can establish no prior roleplay took place. (If one of your mates has this video that is also fine, as long as I can see a few minutes prior to the situation)

Also:
@UnknownMouse your post has been hidden as that would be a separate rule break, make a separate report if you have evidence to back up your claims.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is 3 mins before

Right, thank you for that video.

Having seen that no prior roleplay to this occurred this is a clear case of RDM. Rule 2.2 clearly states that there has to have been quality roleplay before shooting, this is not considered quality roleplay, as such both Scott and Anjav will be given bans under rule (2.2) Random Deathmatch.

Also, @Fergu, in the future please ensure that your mic can also be heard in the videos.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back