What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UFC/Boxing Competitions

INS Arrow

I was wondering how difficult it would be to implement a sort of UFC octagon fighting scene. Could be a career people could do as a legitimate way of making money etc... I was thinking you have fighter levels, and you get paid a certain amount per win/loss. More wins you have higher paid fights etc... Could be a sporting event which people could go to aswell. Which I think would help add depth etc...

This also allows for a underground type deal to happen. Illegal fights for people to attend, that police can shut down, people throwing fights which opens up whitelisted event judges etc... to make rulings etc... It could be a really interesting for the community and I am really sure people would like this implemented. Makes the experience more realistic and fun.

Lastly more jobs need to be implemented and this is fun way for people to make money, let off steam and have fun!

If you read this, thanks and hope you take my suggestion into mind!

The lost have something like that just not legal. If this is something you want to run take it to the council for for approval 

Maybe a supporting script, not 100% up to date on boxing and illegal ring fighting if there is a script that would support those running the events

@Qrow Maybe chat to your guys, is there anything we can do to facilitate the events more, similar to racing eg points based on hits etc

Back