What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Alot of Police - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenH

Your In-game name

[AA] Anto Manto

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alot of Police

Date of the incident

06/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

** DID NOT TRY TO RESOLVE IN TEAMSPEAK BEFORE BECAUSE THERE WAS JUST WAY TOO MANY POLICE AND MASKED PLAYER WAS NEGOTIATOR NOT REALLY COMPLYING OR REALLY RELAYING INFO OR ANYTHING **

So, myself and my gang took 3 players hostage in order to rob the Athira Bank. We placed the hostages in clear view and began high quality role play with the police as soon as they arrived. They didn't value the hostages lives throughout the entire situation, sadly my SSD was full and cut off the final 10 minutes of the clip as I always save the last 15 minutes however this segment should hopefully suffice.

We had the 3 hostages and were trying to RP with the cops for my escape for a while, I told them simply MULTIPLE times that all I wanted was to walk out free with the money and then the 3 hostages would be safe. They just didn't want to hear it. Warned them that my helicopter would be coming in to take me away, they completely just ignore me and just have horrific RP and then shoot and disable the helicopter that was my getaway causing it to blow up.

The hostages are heard saying in the video that the cops need to value their lives because the cops didn't have any intention of letting me go and letting the hostages survive which was my condition.

After this video, I tell them another one of my friends is going to come in a vehicle and takeaway the deceased, they continue to spike strip the vehicle, tell him to go away multiple times despite the negotiator telling them over radio comms to let it through, they then say they don't have my dead friend with them until I finally point him out and they finally agree to do it (once again not valuing hostage lives) as I've said at least 20 times throughout the entire RP situation that the hostages would be killed if they don't comply.

I continue to still try to RP with them instead of just opening fire even though they just didn't comply for at least 15/20 minutes at this point and then one of them finally rocks up and starts basically shit talking me about telling them to put guns away and then he says "Have you told him to stop threatening us" or something along these lines and then they reply "Yes" so he instantly pulls out his gun and proceeds to kill me. (I also killed him his name will be in logs).

I then didn't get revived before restart losing the 850k I should have easily escaped from the bank with if they valued hostages and my entire gear set ~175k.

I took the hostages for some hopefully good RP however they just pretty much brought the entire police force and did what I'd say is horrific RP and made me lose out on 1 million.

The 5 minutes which I did get on video just show them completely disregarding what I'm saying, shooting out my friend and killing him and just failing to value hostage lives.

Thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Molw4qsm3jY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm the one that shot you at the end. (which isn't in the video)

I turned up in the middle of the negotiation, asked for a sitrep and heard that you had threatened to shoot officers and hostages multiple times before I had even got there. Officers who were present, over comms were contemplating shooting you before I had arrived to which I advised them not to do because of escalation of force as well as the hostages. However when I arrived on scene you were on your own surrounded by around 10 officers at this point, we had an India-99 who had thermals on the entire town and had seen no other rebels in the area as well as having 10+ minutes searching for your "Friends" the helicopter was disabled due to breaking aviation laws and unfortunately crashed, if your mates don't want their heli's getting disabled then don't fly at 10m down a main road outside a bank robbery, whether they are part of it or not, none of what was said by  A.Thomson was poor RP in any way. When I arrived on scene I politely asked you to lower your weapon however you constantly kept pointing it at various members of the police I then asked over my radio (and hotmic'd) to confirm that we had told you if you keep threatening people you would be eliminated, the answer in my ear was yes and so due to you being a direct threat to officers and civilians alike you were shot. In the end you were eliminated by armed officers who deemed you a threat after you stating multiple times you were going to kill various different people, it was your friends who kept interrupting the negotiation and you were shot due to your own actions, nobody there did anything wrong.

I continue to still try to RP with them instead of just opening fire even though they just didn't comply for at least 15/20 minutes at this point and then one of them finally rocks up and starts basically shit talking me about telling them to put guns away and then he says "Have you told him to stop threatening us" or something along these lines and then they reply "Yes" so he instantly pulls out his gun and proceeds to kill me. (I also killed him his name will be in logs).
Shit talking? I asked you to put away your gun, politely may I add and then yes, made a radio call in to other units to ask if they had told you if you threatened anyone again you would be shot (which is Initiation) so I shot you.

I am absolutely happy to talk to you on Teamspeak about this if you want.

@A Thomson

@John Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
Never spoke to the guy directly and didn’t actually do anything in the video apart from run round with me gun and say I can’t hear him 

Report closed on request of reporter.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back