What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Cyanide - FiveM (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

1. In-game Name: Cyanide Triton
  2. Steam ID: 76561198057810523
  3. Date this happened: 06/21/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: So I purchased the most expensive Livery for my Slamvan custom (35k). I put it away, pulled it out again and it was gone. The plate of my Slamvan is EAYG 115. I don't believe I need evidence since I've seen others who have had similar issues and all staff needed was the vehicles licence number
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/3-compensation-request/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Slamvan Livery (Blacktop Bomber) - £35,000
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The correct plate is EAYG 155, logs match the story, and whilst yes we can do this with minimal evidence if you have any in future it will help out the member of staff dealing with the request.

£35,000 transfered

Liveries fix coming soon TM, try to avoid them for now. They are handled slightly differently compared to base colours and other mods in the current mod shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back