What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Tsunami / Earthquake event

Slippy8

Hi I would like to make a suggestion to have something like these natural disaster events. I've seen water mods and earthquake mods on single player I am not sure if it's possible on FiveM but it would make for a great roleplay situation. Have all the emergency services online, have an earthquake hit, and then they go around telling everyone to get to high ground as a tsunami is inbound, maybe play some air raid style sirens. People will need to stock up on food etc as fast as possible. The tsunami will hit and the whole map flooded everyone gathered on top of a building sharing food and water etc NHS can go looking for people who are swimming. Just an idea anyway, no one on FiveM is doing anything like this. 

Untitled-3.jpg

Not aware of the technical requirements to do this, but I like the idea a lot! Did something like this years ago on Altis where we did a UNMC storm evacuation event wherein an admin cranked the weather to max and we had helicopters falling from the sky. We had several people play the role of civilians needing evac from the nearby town with NHS and UNMC soldiers having a set time to get them to the extraction helos at the airport. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it, so hopefully something like this in GTA would be possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT WHAT ABOUT MY METH RUNS!! 

No really I love it. IF it was possible it would be epic. Id be doing helicopter evacs up on to the top of Chiliad. 

Back