What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Coco_UNBAN - 07/23/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco_UNBAN

In-game Name
Coco

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/20/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 - Banned for being negative about the dev team.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being negative by posting comments such as "The reason the server pop is low is due to boredom and lack of development" and other such comments which were negative towards the dev team.

Why should we unban you ?
At the end of the day I do see why I was banned as I was indeed negative about the development team here. As a long term player and member of the community I, and many others, are simply frustrated and I dealt with it in the wrong way. I enjoy being a member of this community and talking to the people I have met here. From a community members perspective, I do everything I can to try and bring people back to the server, get new gangs up and running, make the server more active, suggest new things and add onto others suggestions etc.

While I do think it was a bit harsh to ban me from every single service, like I said above I do understand it. Devs put time into the server and it should be appreciated instead of talking shit about them. I apologise if my comments have hurt anyone's feelings or impacted their motivation to dev for this server. I hope there's no hard feelings and I will be allowed to rejoin the community.

Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

I wouldn't paint this as a picture of one event, this is a result of many months of negativity.

People come here to relax, unwind, enjoy some Roleplay while the devs give up there free time and skills only to be greeted by people like you without a good word to ever say.

Yes I agree, I have been quite negative for a while regarding development. Although I am very positive in other areas, that does not excuse my negativity towards development. I will make sure in future that if I have nothing positive to say then I will not say anything at all.

If you were so negative all the time why did you keep playing and keep making post that was negative ? 

I try to understand how a person can be so negative and still be in this community and not moved on to a different one that maeby suit your style ?

I understand that I was negative all the time, but please don’t mistake my negativity for not wanting what’s best for the community. 

I played here actively because for me this is my home within the arma community.

I made the negative posts because they were my way of hopefully implementing constructive change and development to allow the server to strive.

I understand now that my criticism was not helpful at all, and did nothing to encourage the development team who have done so much for us. 

So I can only apologise to the dev team, and hope you see that my criticism of them was not meant as a way to put them down or belittle their work, it was merely my attempt to encourage more for the community.

Thanks.

Approach things differently moving forward.

These members give up there personal time to improve our community, This is your only warning.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back