What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Big Lez - 07/23/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lez

In-game Name
Big Lez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/23/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto Ban

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was attempting to join a mates server as 'tactical nonce' as a joke with no malicious intent and by habit I accidently connected to RPUK and then I was auto banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I believed I should be unbanned as I had no malicious intent and it was never meant to be shown on the server and I am deeply sorry that it did. I have enjoyed all the time on the server and I had settled into the community I think well. Also it was a complete accident and I am aware that no one is perfect. I and I know my actions are frowned upon however if I was unbanned I would never repeat my actions again. I didn't mean to insult the community and it was a stupid mistake on my behalf

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

i had no malicious intent, yet i used a word that only get used as a insult to other people. 

it was never meant to be shown on the server and I am deeply sorry that it did
Is this your true colors showing? 
Why did you even feel the need to use this word as a joke? 
There so many other jokes you can pull off. 

I know I was just being an idiot I apologise but at the the end of the day it was a mistake and if you think my actions are unforgivable I completely understand but it was intended as a joke  

You did not really answered my question here. there are so many other jokes you can pull off why you felt like doing this? 
Well tbh it was me being a complete idiot and it was a stupid joke to make I don’t know why I though it would be funny to be honest but like then again it was never meant to reach RPUK and was only meant to be funny for a few mates 

Don't see how you can see it funny to change your name so something like that. Appeal Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back