What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Armed Response online at 16:50 - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Your In-game name

Dan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Police Force online at 16:50

Date of the incident

07/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I cannot name anybody in particular which is why I am reporting all cops online at 16:50 on 25/7/2020 (It was not only AR or NCA at zone, loads of randoms). This is not the first time this incident has occured and I believe it to be a very unfair 'exploit' that the police are abusing. Taking 1-10% of the zones before they come and fight us means we get no money in the background while fighting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi2pFXeaeTk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

No
lol? 

Our AR patrol was at the zones, we first went to laundry and then decided since your gang loves to zerg rush everything that we'd be better off at castle since it has more defendable spots and moved to there. Nothing more to it, stop complaining.

What a laughable report.

lol? 

Our AR patrol was at the zones, we first went to laundry and then decided since your gang loves to zerg rush everything that we'd be better off at castle since it has more defendable spots and moved to there. Nothing more to it, stop complaining.

What a laughable report.
Not surprised you're trying to play it off by saying that. This literally happens all the time whether it's you or some other cop. You know it takes quite a bit of time capturing the zones and the fact you can just tap all the zones and then come fight us at OG afterwards so we're making absolutely no income at all and we can't afford to send our gang members to capture them back as you're all now deployed down at the OG. I wouldn't mind it the first few times but now it's just getting out of hand, followed up by you guys saying shit like that to get away with it. 

lol? 

What a laughable report.
I hit enter before I could fill out the bottom section, I have since fixed. So you're telling me almost everytime you come to zones you first decide to capture laundry and church then think, 'GB like to zerg,' so you then come to castle leaving other zones at 95%?

To be honest this just sounds like a massive lie.

don't really get why you're reporting all of the police, as most of us(like me) doesn't have anything to do with it, and you'll probably get a fair few other officers saying something in the lines of ''i wasn't there'' as it's true

It was not only AR or NCA at zone, loads of randoms
NCA rarely do zones, it's mainly ar + maybe some random officers aswell or some ridealongs

Don't really see the point of the report, 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No
maybe go to liasion or go through the channels and look who the person that killed you or a friend is in, instead of saying ''oh yea i have no clue of who actually did it so i might aswell go ahead and try and report every cop that was on at the time, then i'll defiently get the person(s) that did it, plus some few others but that is what it is''

do you expect whoever is dealing with this(whoever that may be) if he is in your favor to just give every cop that was on a warning or whatever ban the person is on?

just plain stupid in the end

Sorry about this although I do think the comment about this being stupid is unnecessary. Under further investigation somebody has sent me a screenshot of the AR channel which seems to be all those involved with red zones at the time. https://ibb.co/vk6rw1V

Here we go I guess.

If you could alter your report regarding who you are actually reporting to save the admins a lot of hassle that would be great, onto your comments! 😄

Firstly I really hate being accused of lying, and as such I'd ask you to edit your comment removing that particular accusation.

@RedZy Let's start with your comment:

The zones are captured via the following: every ten seconds the percentage of capture goes up by the amount of people in the zone that belong to your gang, for example having all 12 of the people that were in your channel whilst this issue was occurring would've meant you could have captured laundry in ten whole seconds! WOW!  It doesn't take your huge gang any time at all to capture the zones, hence why you always have them, so that's one irrelevant comment answered!

I do feel for you though in terms of money, I could recommend some great runs for you to do, diamonds and Poseidon weed pay very well! And there's less of a chance for you to lose your gear too!

Saying shit like what? I'm a little confused as to the meaning of this comment.

@Dan Your turn:

I believe it to be a very unfair 'exploit'
Are you reporting the entire police for exploiting? Or Trolling? You don't seem to even know yourself...

-

As far as I can see you have posted 6 screenshots of the exact same thing! Except there's a few variations showing dead gang members on a couple of them, the Laundry is controlled by you and sits at 98%.

-

I'll be totally honest with you Dan, we come to the zones and just go to whichever we one we feel like, however since we enjoy fighting at OG that's the main one we usually go for!

-

We often think of you during our trips to the red zones, things like "I wonder how many GB will foot push us through a forest this time" and "I wonder how many orcas or blackfishes will hover above our heads!" often come up as conversation while we head on over there and I'm gonna be real with you here chief, I think I developed a migraine trying to look at that TS screenshot, it's so blurry! 

A petty report to say the least, you yourself don't even know who you are reporting, you are clearly pissed off and are reporting random people as revenge for something that your gang itself has actually done frequently to both Police and Poseidon before, when we in fact have never done it, we come to the zones to stop you, not piss about taking 2% off every zone while we laugh in the back of our prowlers at what evil deeds we have done.  Now I don't condone sly tactics to stop rebels from earning, on the contrary I think rebels are the lifeblood of this server and should be buffed! But to be honest with the amount of complaining you specifically have been doing I honestly couldn't care less anymore, It's amazing how a gang with such competent leaders can breed such crybabies.

People like you are killing this server, you are here to win at any cost and you go hysterical when something doesn't go your way, It genuinely saddens me to see a gang that used to be full of people I called friend turn to such shit...

My rant is over, I'll gladly talk to you on TS if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't really get why you're reporting all of the police, as most of us(like me) doesn't have anything to do with it, and you'll probably get a fair few other officers saying something in the lines of ''i wasn't there'' as it's true

NCA rarely do zones, it's mainly ar + maybe some random officers aswell or some ridealongs

Don't really see the point of the report, 

maybe go to liasion or go through the channels and look who the person that killed you or a friend is in, instead of saying ''oh yea i have no clue of who actually did it so i might aswell go ahead and try and report every cop that was on at the time, then i'll defiently get the person(s) that did it, plus some few others but that is what it is''

do you expect whoever is dealing with this(whoever that may be) if he is in your favor to just give every cop that was on a warning or whatever ban the person is on?

just plain stupid in the end
Well speaking of stupid, obviously they're not going to ban everyone now are they? We just want to spread a message to all of you which have been doing this for quite a while now, and infact a verbal warning would be quite nice to those who enjoy pissing off more then 5 people who are in a gang which have capped red zones, only to be tapped by you guys. 

It usually goes either way:

You tap the red zones it and leave.

You tap the red zones and then fight at OG, aim being that us rebels make no money (dont know why this bothers you so much as you guys get free gear) while we are in a fight with you lot.

@Maxim So you're saying that just because there are a lot of us on it's okay to keep tapping us? You do realise just because there are a lot of people on doesn't mean that they're all doing red zones. Usually there's about 4 people in reality that are actually there and fighting. So no it doesn't take us "10 seconds" because usually majority of us aren't even there to begin with. Don't assume that we're all there when, really we aren't.

@Maxim So you're saying that just because there are a lot of us on it's okay to keep tapping us? You do realise just because there are a lot of people on doesn't mean that they're all doing red zones. Usually there's about 4 people in reality that are actually there and fighting. So no it doesn't take us "10 seconds" because usually majority of us aren't even there to begin with. Don't assume that we're all there when, really we aren't.
Pretty sure you missed the part where I said that we went to laundry then changed our minds and went to OG this "Tapping" is not even a factor in this.

Pretty sure you missed the part where I said that we went to laundry then changed our minds and went to OG this "Tapping" is not even a factor in this.
This comment is ridiculous as you did the same at church, as seen in the second video and screenshots. You intention was obvious in my opinion and that was to prevent us making money.

for example having all 12 of the people that were in your channel whilst this issue was occurring would've meant you could have captured laundry in ten whole seconds! WOW! 
This is not the point. The point is that you tapped the zones to prevent our pay checks coming in! We could have capped it back but we were roleplaying in Kavala and defending castle.

As I've commented earlier "This literally happens all the time whether it's you or some other cop." this happens quite frequently. Unless every single time they just thought,  "you know what, don't really feel like being at laundry anymore let me go to church." after going down by 2% at church "Don't feel like being here either might as well head down to OG now.

When i'm talking about this particular problem i am including everything that's happened before as well (talking about it as a whole) since Dan has brought this up just now. Just because you didn't do it doesn't mean other's didn't, keep in mind that this report isn't exactly pointed directly at you but others as well meaning that if something happened which you didn't do doesn't mean that someone else which was there didn't do it.

Thank you for bringing this report against the whole police force! I believe I was on at the time, however I was not at the zones, I was doing an RTU patrol. I thought I'd say this because I am a regular at the zones, but not today!

"you know what, don't really feel like being at laundry anymore let me go to church."
We didn't go anywhere near church but whatever you say chief, I've said what needs to be said.

Ok, I'm going to put a end to this mess. As we can see this has become quite unproductive with accusations flying all over the place.

Now, I do feel for you @Dan, this is seeming to become and issue, its just that it's hard to prove intent with such things. As such, I cannot punish anyone due to the fact that I do not know their intent. They may very well have just changed their mind and left to fight elsewhere, which there is no rule against. Though let it not be said that we are ok with people "Taping" the points in order to troll. This is something we will be keeping a close eye on. I myself have had this happen to me too (Rebel gangs in this case, not the police) so I do understand how frustrating it can be.

Now, besides all of that, you really can't report/blame the entire police force. The issue with things like this is that even if we could prove intent, unless you have evidence of who it is that is doing it, we can't just go and ban the entire police.

My best suggestion would be to contact Police command either through direct communication or PCC to at least make them aware that you think there is an issue so that they can decide if they feel the need to talk to their officers.

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back