What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Unknown - he VDM'ed me - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabbers

Your In-game name

redacted

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Unknown - he VDM'ed me

Date of the incident

08/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I stole a Hummingbird and planned to scrap it (steal). Then while on my way to Scrap Yard I notice a Black Griffin flying extremely close to me and trying to crash in to me. I then landed, withdrew some money from an ATM and as I went back in the chopper to take off, I notice a massive explosion. Then after this I notice a flaming jet next to me. I was the only one who was incapacitated around that time so he most likely ejected out.

I was revived after this by NHS, so I don't need comp for my gear

Also, I did not try to resolve the situation with the player as I have no idea who it was who killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi2X1MNPI0k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Unfortunately, without being able to know who the pilot was, we cannot really do anything about this. Its possible that you were the victim of a very unlucky accident in which the pilot ejected (non-maliciously) and the plane just happened to land on you. Malicious or not though, there's just nothing we can do about it. Fortunately you were revived and lost no gear. This is something we keep an eye on but we can't be everywhere at once unfortunately. I'm very sorry that you went through this experience when you seemed to be otherwise having a good time. I think we will just have to chalk this one up as unsolvable I am afraid.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back