What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Life across the city

JohnKiff

Banned
I will be show casing life across the island and hopefully someone will look at this and make a john kiff documentary 

Police officer Ace Hunter has stop two criminals this afternoon at 13:43 BST due to catching them in the act of farming COCA leaves. the two criminals were a big muscled man who is really cool and is named John Kiff and the other criminal who we can not name for legal reasons so will call him black cap man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Officers shot down by an unknown shooter, unknown to the public, many officers were injured but have recovered fast thanks to the NHS staff Freddy Jackson and Alesia Smith who are both also HART so well done for the good work

I

When i went to autocare to buy myself a new car i was shocked on how good the prices are as well as the service, i spent money and my bank still had loads of money left inside due to having such great market value and it was quick service i was in and out with a new car like it was nothing. so for todays promotion we have autocare ,for all your dream car needs. its located east of the city so head there today 

Our second promotion of the day is Nobles Store like autocare it has great service, everything you could ever wish for and is located east of the city so make sure you head down there today and buy what ever your heart desires 

The Scrap Yard Dealership, located north of the city next to Joshua Road, is the best and only biker shop on the whole island its a beautiful shop with beautiful bikes with the lowest bike starting at only 10k what s steal so head on down and see how good it is yourself 

View attachment 15378

The Scrap Yard Dealership, located north of the city next to Joshua Road, is the best and only biker shop on the whole island its a beautiful shop with beautiful bikes with the lowest bike starting at only 10k what s steal so head on down and see how good it is yourself 
Sorry guys I snapped up the Sanchez for like 20k what a bargain. 

Back