What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Only vehicle owner can remove upgrades

Anonymous Eagle

GDPR Removed
I've seen it being done and to me its the lowest thing you could do is remove 60K+ worth of mods so if performance upgrades can only be added or removed by the vehicle owner and the cosmetic stuff like colours wheels and spoilers etc can be changed by anyone (If it can be done that way) as these can be used to give even a brief sense of embarrassment to the owner and are not as expensive as the engine upgrades

Agreed. Heard about an incident like this recently also. I think its a cunts trick tbh and it shouldnt be done. In my eyes its basically harassment but yeah. Any chance to stop this shit happening gets +1 from me. 

[SIZE=11pt]I agree this should be changed but when the Lost are sitting around laughing joking and bragging about it, it definitely sends a bad message to the rest of the server saying that this is some thing  you do to get back at someone to affect their bank account in a negative way just for a laugh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7uBEYaFLVM&feature=youtu.be[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]https://www.twitch.tv/alextv/clip/ObliqueConcernedDelicataPraiseIt?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]https://www.twitch.tv/alextv/clip/ThirstyBoringSushiNinjaGrumpy?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sorry if something got cut out on that youtube clip i did leave in your defence of doing it. I'm just making an example that it should be changed nothing more [/SIZE]

well i wonder why i suggested to change it, you dont see me agreeing with what they did and im not gonna go recording or clipping peoples streams to make a salty little post

Maybe tell the full story, it was done by us as revenge for you doing it to us. 

Maybe tell the full story, it was done by us as revenge for you doing it to us. 
We did not take any of your vehicles and strip them first. What happened was that we took an NPC bike, painted it purple and left it outside of the clubhouse. Which was even said at the beginning of @Daniel Connors video.

We did not take any of your vehicles and strip them first. What happened was that we took an NPC bike, painted it purple and left it outside of the clubhouse. Which was even said at the beginning of @Daniel Connors video.
Yeah and which whoever painted it purple said they had 'stripped the bike' down to stock, thinking it was one of our bikes..

Surely It should stop you from leaving vehicles unlocked or unattended? Only the careless get caught out with that 🤷‍♀️ I've had it done also, feels bad. Learn to take care of your stuff maybe and it won't happen 😋

Surely It should stop you from leaving vehicles unlocked or unattended? Only the careless get caught out with that 🤷‍♀️ I've had it done also, feels bad. Learn to take care of your stuff maybe and it won't happen 😋
Common sense would think so, but fake money values matter more to some ha

Moving to being worked on

- probably will allow being anyone with vehicle keys to modify

Back