What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Motorbike Melee not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

I think it might be linked to this first person in cars with a weapon thing. But the melee from a motorbike doesn't seem to work anymore. Please bring it back, even if it has to be in first person. 

Pros:
Gives people a way to use melee while chasing or being chased. 
Makes the melee more powerful against people with guns - dodging bullets by weaving the bike, then coming in to swing at them. 
No delay to using the melee, you don't have to get out of vehicle, reach in and pull the knife/ machete out you can use instantly. 

Cons:
RDMers could use it and get away before ID is caught. But they do this with guns anyway. 

Balance:
It was already a thing before. 

it does work but the animation for it seems to be bugged, when you hold x and your arms look weird it wont show the animation but holding x a second time should show the animation

I got the animation to work but the character still doesn't swing am I doing something wrong. He just holds in the air, can you get it to swing?

This is now fixed on the next update, cheers 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back