What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

[Staff Team] Game dedicated staff team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
I startet thinking about it a copule of days ago. But my suggestion is to move staff into 2 internal groups. 
Arma Staff - primerly responsible for staff issues on the arma server, but can assist on FiveM when needed
FiveM - Staff primerly responsible for dealing with the FiveM server, but can assist on Arma when needed.

Ass of now most of the staff is hired from the arma community i think that creating to internal groups can put more dedicated focus onto FiveM that is verry much needed. I have noticed @Charles Vane and @Robbie have done a great job on FiveM (there is for sure be more then these but these are the people i have personaly seen). hopefully a system like this would make it be more availeble staff to help up the RP on the server and assist when needed.

Now lets discuss this as a community and give management and staff leads some good ideas. 

I disagree with having two separate teams

I'm sure the staff leads have a decent idea of which game the existing staff prefer / primarily play on - and I'm sure when they do future recruitment they'll take the applicants primary game into consideration?

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, although we don't have a split team, we are trying to get as many staff members to be able to admin each game effectively. In addition, we are looking at what main game people are playing when considering Staff Applications.

In my opinion, people will naturally gravitate towards the game they like doing admin work on more, and this may change over time as they get bored of a certain game. We'd rather retain that staff member rather than have them leave since they are ArmA Staff and not FiveM staff, or have to make them go through some weird 'transfer process' of sorts.

And to add to what Ciaran said, the experience we have gained from ArmA, the experience in what to look for and in general experience is important to figure out the whole FiveM thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back