What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jack Mckenzie (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Mckenzie

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Jack Mckenzie
  2. Steam ID: 1204371171
  3. Date this happened: 08/25/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Around 11pm last night the server got connection interrupted whilst i was at the coca leave location, then when i logged back on around 20 minutes ago i spawned with 0 hunger and died and lost 45k.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Around £45,000
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Jack Mckenzie Do you have any evidence of this happening? You dieing after coming back or and such? i know the server went down but anything else from your end?

@Jack Mckenzie

Unfortunately this will have too be declined due too lack of evidence. Recording is always worth doing for situations like this that are out of everyone's control. 

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back