What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - "Pisstopher" and "Example John" - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Redguard.F

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

"Pisstopher" and "Example John"

Date of the incident

08/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were at police station talking ron diesel a couple of hobos roll up in orange hatchbacks and Pisstopher steals danbu's car plunging it into the water.-(6.2.3) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the blue zone. This rule does not apply to the police.

Later we try to take them hostage they one of them and one of them runs into the blue zone when we are initiating on them.-(6.2.5) Retreating to a blue zone while being engaged in a gunfight is not allowed.

Later we get into a fight against cops one the hobos runs me over and again comes back round and tries to kill me with his vehicle as you can see in the side chat "Example John" was incapped when this happpened and it is clealry the same hatchback.-(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

ive have had an experience with these two before were they were breaking 1.2 and rp and trolling about a week ago.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAoTpG26TE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Firstly, I am some what I heard when one of you said "just initiate on the cop, give no time to comply and just knock him out." Now I'm not 100% sure which of you said that and it seems that no-one carried that out, which is good. any way, on to the report.

I see that Pisstopher took your vehicle out of the blue zone just to drive it into the water, which seems to be for nothing other than trolling reasons.
Example John does indeed seem to be VDMing, the first one may have been an accident but the second confirmed VDM for me.

Action taken:
Pisstopher - 6.2.3/2.7 - 2 day ban
Example John - 2.1 - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back