What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - elias1111 - 09/12/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Elias

In-game Name
Ceril Barnes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/12/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
(C1.2), (A4.3), (A1.1)

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For VDM'ing after i had been shot by poseidon and i acted out of emotion and came back to get a silly revenge which i knew was dumb of me but i logged off and didnt think too much of it.

Why should we unban you ?
Well after i've came back to rpuk for the first time since 2018 since i didnt have a pc at the time and i played ps4 for a while i got a pc again and instantly downloaded arma3 again and joined rpuk as one of the first servers i joined again to finally be able to play one of my favourite games after years. But when i came back to rpuk alot had changed, UNMC, one of my favourite things had dissapeared and instead theres poseidon and i quickly came to realise who they are. Since that interaction with poseidon at the airport wasnt my first interaction with them i already had a general idea of what they came to us for, to rob us, because the previous time i ran into them, i got robbed too, that instantly put me to a disliking of poseidon and also the gang i was in at the time, which i believe was frogmen which i also quickly disbanded since the atmosfeer was quite toxic, but back to the situation. we come from pyrgros pier after we had done a quick blood diamond run since i wanted to see if it was still the same as it was when it was first introduced when i played back in 2017/2018 which it was quite similar just some price differences with the whole market system, but after a dissapointing sell of only roughly 70k a man we were quite dissapointed, went to pyrgros pier and got one of our guys a wetsuit, after that we started flying towards the airport to store the money and see what our next step was going to be. But as we started to fly off poseidon came after us since we did land in their "lands" and they wanted us to buy passes or give them a cut likely, so when we flew off they did an ATC announcement for us to land, which i did, but then in the video that is linked in the report of me , by simon ross, it shows our interaction which became rather hostile within seconds since we were so dissapointed about the money we had just earned and to lose it to poseidon this fast got us all in a bad mood and we only made it worse by antagonizing them more and more to the point where we got shot and executed, which fair enough, we basicly asked for. But after all that i spawned at airport, which was also where i had died, taken out an orca and flew into them after getting so wound up and the toxic atmosfeer in our discord didnt do much good either we were just making it worse for ourselves, after that i logged off and came back the next day knowing what i had done was unbelievably stupid and would probably get me some warning points or worse banned, which well, happened. But when i got back on the server in the following days i left the gang i was in which i belive was frogmen, and made my own gang for not even a day i believe, after that i kind off roamed around looking for people when i eventually ran into some people called the Barnes Family, which i quickly came to join and play with and still am since we all enjoyed playing together. in the past 8-9 days its been since that orca incident i just kind of forgot about it and completely grinded the hell out of runs on the server racking up rougly 50 hours the past week progressing insalely fast buying stuff like the advanced weapon license, a huron, gang base and all these nice things. When last night at rougly 02:25 UTC+ i got banned, permantly banned. It hit hard as we just finished a huron diamond run together and we were just enjoying ourselves chatting to each other and grinding. I decided to go to bed and deal with it in the morning as i almost couldnt believe what just happened and seen that i was banned for my dumb action i did out of pure emotion and stupidity. If i were to be unbanned i would never do such a stupid thing again especially now that i have found a gang in which i truly enjoy playing and even enjoy the boring midnight grinding sessions.

edit:

almost forgot about this.

would like to apologize for saying 'retard' as i see that thats very much out of line and should not be saying that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It sound to me like you're going to struggle to handle losing...

You can't "win" every situation and you certainly cannot behave in the way you did when you end up "losing". Why should we trust that you won't do more silly things out of "pure emotion and stupidity" next time you happen to end up in a hostile situation?

Well, with my current group i am much more comfortable and there isnt such a toxic mood all the time and we just have a good time instead of saying stupid things which result in toxicity and doing dumb things such as what i did then but instead we go to resolve issues and not worry too much about losing but more about our next step and how to make things work even when we dont like the situation. i.e we had an issue with with another player claiming we had rdm'ed him when he had already shot my friend and then my friend came up the road i shot the guy that shot my friend but apparently we have to clarify that friends and allies are in the area so we went into ts liason with that player which im pretty sure was called 'tertary page' or something like that and quickly resolved the situation and i had compensated the player as i was in the wrong after a friend asked an admin in ts since it wasnt in the rules but on the forums instead, i accepted my loss and dealt with it much easier since my friends werent toxic and helped me resolve it instead.

i can admit that i can find it frustrating to accept a loss when i am by myself but now with my current group its much easier and ive quickly realised its also easier to resolve it in ts straight away rather than on the forums having a report made which gets me banned for my dumb actions.

it also seems my reaction is hidden from a warning from 2 years ago, does that still apply or can i get that removed for easier converstations?

Right then @elias1111 I am going to give you one final chance, I want to make this very clear, what you did to get yourself banned you are very lucky to receive this chance so do not waste this. As you will not be getting another chance if you do something as silly as this next time. I also do not want to see you asking people to kill you so that you don't have to roleplay with them, it is very poor and something we do not want to see anymore.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back