What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Hola Beep (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

1. In-game Name: Hola Beep
  2. Steam ID: 76561198913337973
  3. Date this happened: 12/09/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I saw a dead guy at the top of the legion, thought i would take him to hospital. As soon as i carried him he was bugged and we both started flying in the air and were stuck there for a moment, as soon as i dropped him down we both fell down to death xd
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/DogmXur
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: a deagle with 160 ammo in it and an empty vintage
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Hola Beep

You have this situation recorded right? thats where the screenshots are from?

There are 3 minutes pass from the time you carry until the time you are dead. You say "as soon as i carried him"

Any chance i can see a video please.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Charles Vane its a 3 min gap because first i seeked help from the admins available in the city, when they didnt respond so i took an ss , as u can see the OOC chat where it is visible i asked help from them

The thing with the recording is i recorded it through gayzo but only 9 secs are recorded in it after this all was done

@Hola Beep

But why would you have taken a gyazo of doing /carry in the first place? surely its an image from a video?

The reason why i question it is because, could you not have just fell off the building from the evidence you have provided? first pic looks like your on the edge of something

@Charles Vane no no its a screenshot i took, and this building is the one near the top legion where no one can even get ont he top roof, sadly only 9 secs recorded from the video. If it seems like i have lack of evidence so its ok if im not compensated with it 🙂

these ss are not from a recorded video, 

@Hola Beep

Compensation Request : Denied

Insufficient Evidence.

Not enough proof here too prove it was infact a "bug" that killed you both when you could have just as well fell off the building for all we know. 

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back