What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

New Business (Group Controlled by Peaky Blinders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Ohm

Name of the company name: Peaky Blinders Mechanic & Tow Service 

Job Description: AI vehicles that have been abandoned in or around the city the company would be called out to go and collect it and take it to the scrapyard to be despawned/crushed for roleplay. Each vehicle picked up and delivered would pay £2500 with a pay rate of £50 Instead of the unemployed pay of £20 giving more people more enthusiasm to join and build their bank.

Player vehicles that have been abandoned would be a fee of £4000 with the same pay rate. Those vehicles would be put on the tow truck or jack and towed back to the depot where we can send them to the impound for players to collect.

When we have impounded the vehicle the player would then get a notification from us saying it's been impounded and waiting to be collected. So rather than vehicles left in car parks, streets, roads causing issues

we would have a business of our own where we help keep the city and streets clean.

Why have we come with this business opportunity? Well, we think it would bring a great new joy roleplay to the city and our members would love and have said it would be great for those and new people to make money to learn the city.

we would have mechanic shops that people can buy repair kits from rather than normal shops.we would be able to order in car parts to fix it for them at the side of the road or if they wanted upgrades we could do this at our mechanic shop,

thus creating more job more roleplaying for each player to be apart of.

What would Peaky Blinders Gain? Well, we would gain a great roleplay and an important part of the city to help people and help others make legal money until they feel their ready to be more in the city.

We would be able to have our own trucks with our own logo on them with the orange lights so people know we are there assisting in a breakdown or tow situation.

If a person working for our company made £5000 in a hard days work the Peaky Blinders would take a % so like £8000 for example which we would use to buy furniture/equipment

for the mechanic shop staff rooms etc and tow company.

We have always wanted to have a special role in the city and feel this would be a great chance/idea for us to bring into the city and really enjoy and motivate people to do more.

Things we could use:

Orange cones for breakdowns

Vehicles that we can use with hooks to tow or big backs that we can drive the cars on the tow-away with.

Custom uniforms with wud be a whitelisted suit with waistcoat flap cap black shoes with maybe a logo and name on.

the same with the trucks and vans we would use our main hub would be in the city where the vehicle scrap yard is

and all mechanic shops spread around for faster access to located breakdowns.

So a private section of the mechanic role is what I am reading - this is happening across other companies as well - proposed eg for taxi etc

It might be an idea passing this to the city council in an official proposal document - to Harley Rose.

Those using a -1, any reason why as there is no comments? I do hope people aren't just using the -1 becuase of past on the server... if a group wants to roleplay surely this brings a new element to the server, giving a group a chance and a place?

Just my thoughts

The problem i see with this is that it could be done by the mechanic job that is in place at the moment. Cars being all over the place is a big problem in the city so maybe it could work but i think taking a cut of the players wage isnt the way to go about making money, maybe charge more and they get payed £3000 and £1000 goes to buisness? Like the mechainc job at the moment its all automatic.

Also i think that tuning shops need to be a seperate buisness. I like the idea of having to order in parts to repair cars at the road side.

Maybe try to add in vans and trucks like the AA and so on use?

Last edited by a moderator:
none of what im going to say is meant as a personal attack on anyone just the way i see it

all for mechanics to be a player business and im all for the peaky blinders to be in contention for it but as nicely as i can put it since members of the group got banned i haven't seen them around 

if its to be introduced and given to a group hopefully it goes through the council route and the group can show they are either controlling or actively doing what they want given to them  already (as in you can be a mechanic on duty now and clear up cars now, you might not get paid as much or at all for it but it shows a bit of willing) it would be a bit daft for a major money maker that is legal and isn't sitting at the coke field to suddenly be taken and taxed more than the illegal stuff is and to be handed to people that aren't around or are not in game doing the version of it already in game now

Just to clarify the prices stated above were just used for an example. We are all for the dev team and the community as a whole to decide on prices that make everyone happy. The only reason why we came up with this idea is so the peaky blinders have something in the city that represents them. We can also hire random people if we so wish so people have a more variety of the way they make cash

Huge +1 on this one

I think the mechanics process could be managed a lot better with the ideas contributed here, provided that there isn't any foul play I couldn't think of a reason why having a player-controlled impound wouldn't provide more roleplay potential and having a system of time-money ratio and timers on vehicles that are impounded so the players might have to negotiate a deal with the frown-wearing counter attendant working at the impound whilst on-duty but whilst away an automatic time-relative method could take place

Regarding the on-road repairs/kits/tyre-replacements I would like to see an AA-type roadside recovery feature accompanying the impound mechanics as it wouldn't make sense to jack a smouldering wreck up onto an impound truck and not one heading straight to the scrapyard so it would make sense for a bit of minor repair work would be called for if needed. This could also be used as additional support to the existing mechanic-callout service. Let's be honest, Fred Bloggs wouldn't be able to conduct extensive body panel repairs/tyre changes/engine work/wheel control lever arm adjustments or replacements but an experienced mechanic would

Peaky blinders are a large active community inside the server and I can't wait to see what happens with this as I think it would be a great scaffold for some funny roleplay when it comes to impounding player cars and getting them released etc and they would handle it very well

Last edited by a moderator:
+1, I have seen a server that have implemented this in the past which gave an improved roleplay experience to the community. 

I believe the community should thrive to having as little "AI Jobs" as possible, by that I mean jobs ran by the server and not players. In my opinion this will improve roleplay which can be already proven by the implementation of having actual people on as car dealers/importers.

For you to make a group like that you need to go to the city council for approval. Next meeting is 27/9. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back