What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Employee and Shop Improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
A few minor changes that would improve the overall experience in my opinion.

- Diffrent Levels of employees, only a certain level can withdraw from the business bank account and make orders. This would be great since i would love to hire some people to work as bartender but dont really trust them enough with the entire business. Overall this could lead to more jobs and more RP experience.

- Logs for the Business bank account/bank statement and statements for sales and things such as that would be a great addition. For owners to better manage there property

- Ability to select the quantatity of items you want to withdraw from stock instead of the entire batch, as it stands if you want to withdraw 1 orange you have to pull all 200 out, and then relist the 199

Last edited by a moderator:
The logs is absolutely needed!

Rather than 'hard restrict' what employees can do, you could instead use the log to get an employee arrested / press charges?

The logs is absolutely needed!

Rather than 'hard restrict' what employees can do, you could instead use the log to get an employee arrested / press charges?
I like this idea, but I think there should be some sort of limit on it. This would create a realistic scenario where employees can’t steal every penny the company has, but they can help themselves (Should they wish to steal) to a small/medium amount of “petty cash” from the till. 
This would mean shopkeepers would need to be vigilant about their staff and who they employ. 
the logs then could be used in conjunction with the new court system, to file a lawsuit to recoup the money and press criminal charges. 

I think levels of employees is a requirement for business owners to hire people they meet through RP.

At the moment most or all stores only have employees who know the owner OOC which is a terrible waste of RP opportunities when these employments could be happening in-game and integrate new people into the 'core community'.

Thanks for the suggestion

Moving to accepted

Dev ref: #510

There will be a rework of sorts with the shops and we will use this as a referance.

There is no timeframe of when this will be implemented. 

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back