ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

Punishments for businesses doing illigal activities.

Richard Bainbridge

Question

Richard Bainbridge

Brief Summary: Police being able to give out fines and closing down Businesses for a set amount of time for doing illigal things in there shops.

Detailed Suggestion: Fines from poilce, being shut down for x amount of time ( cannot enter shop and sign put on window ), Service to monitor businesses and make sure there not doing anything bad. Worse case shop is taken off owner and put up for sale again.

The Pros: People are much less likely to do illigal things in or near there shop in the fear of being caught.

The Cons: None that i can think of but please let me know.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? It might do but not in a bad way

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

Altis Police

I think this should be a function of the council, however I wouldn't advocate authoritarian use of these functions.

• Like 1
Simon Ross
NHS Poseidon Member
6 hours ago, Richard Bainbridge said:

Worse case shop is taken off owner and put up for sale again.

I don’t think this should be happening at any point, but temporarily shutting shops etc would be a good idea

Altis Police
1 hour ago, Simon Ross said:

I don’t think this should be happening at any point

Shop owners selling cocaine would be arrested if it is found to be happening and the property would realistically be reclaimed by the landowner or the government and put back up for sale, businesses aren't meant to be peoples places to sell illegal stuff and if the owner wishes to take that risk so be it in my opinion 

• Like 1
Alfred Wilson
Altis Police Senior Wiki Editor

If police had the ability to raid businesses and shut them down that would be great, could also be integrated with the court system that's being worked on for warrants etc. 

+1

• Like 1