What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - 09/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
2.5 and 6.2.1

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for combat logging and shooting into a blue zone

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to be unbanned since this was the community i started on and enjoyed my time playing, I understand i have broken multiple rule's over time i actually played but would like to come back since i have changed my ways.

I was of course told to wait until the 26th but since there was a post made today i thought i would take my chance's and appeal again

I would like another opportunity to come back and prove i can follow all the rule's and be a decent member of the community i was apart of

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Hello there Xeulifer.

I have been looking over your past here on RPUK and I am noticing quite the pattern. You have managed to accumulate 4 bans in 4 months. Why do you seem to have so much trouble adhering to the rules where other people seem to manage so easily? Especially the rules you have broken, most of these cannot be explained away as accidents or ignorance. Why did you decide to do the things that you did, knowing full well that you would likely be banned for them?

Heat of the moment, That is no excuse of course. I'm not 100% perfect but i still provided high quality rp majority of the time. 

I would also like to add i have had a few month's away to mature a little and shall not be to quick to break any rules if at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have quite the history of rule breaks, especially when things aren't going your way. You say you want to come back to prove that you can follow the rules, how would you go about ensuring that was the case? From what I have seen so far, 3 perm bans hasn't been enough to make you follow the rules. Every time you have been unbanned, you have said that you will "Stay off the radar" and "Play by the rules" yet you manage to end up back here every time. What can you say that will make us trust you again after you have broken your word so many times?

To be honest there is not much i can say other than proving i have changed and that i do not intend on breaking any of the rules if i am allowed back.

Right, so Ive looked over your history and after 3 perm bans you still do not seem to be understanding how to actually stay on the right side of the rules.

However, I am willing to give you one golden chance. I want you to take this chance and prove to us that you actually deserve a place here in this community. It should be said that, should you be banned again, its is very unlikely that your ban appeal will be looked at.

Sound fair?

Don't let me down Xeulifer

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back