What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Los Santos' Got Talent - 2020

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
14bae04d96a7730cb3d9ea72b1f7c157.png

Los Santos Got Talent 2020

Think you can sing? Dance? Act? Want to win a £250,000 cash prize?

Why not take part in Los Santos' Got Talent 2020!

NO ENTRY FEE

On Saturday 26th September we'll be hosting the next big RPUK talent competition - following on from previous successful events such as The Voice in 2016 / 2017 and The X Factor in 2014 / 2015, we can't wait to see some of the talent you guys can bring! All we ask for is a great sense of humour 

Our initial Auditions will be from 4pm till around 6pm at Maze Bank Arena - with our judges

Then our Live Finals will be held at 'Wilco's Comedy Club' from 8:30pm - with voting for our winner

Our Star Judges

@Drew  | @Robbie | @Archie

Interested in taking part? All you need to do is arrive at the Mazebank Arena Entrance (near Grove Street) at 4pm on Saturday 26th September, however do bare in mind there may be some wait as we work through the auditions, and we'll try and allocate you a reasonable timeframe for your slot.

**We should be able to provide backing music in some capacity but if you can audition without backing sound / playing reasonably through your own microphone this would be more ideal - please rehearse this or ask if unsure**

We can't wait for another successful event! Any questions please let me know 🙂 ​

af041075aff8333b0bf00a06ea1ecb2f.jpg

5034e73d06b533eb24de251ba91ff762.jpg

1c93caf3ffce7ae60798cb81c9bfdc3e.jpg

75b962bad64a427a38c5259c07002c05.jpg

Many thanks in advance to our judges and various supporters @Stealthee @Mike Polo @Santo @Charles Vane

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
someone should do this for altis aswell 😉
We've ran the X Factor and I've ran The Voice previously and thought GTA offers much nicer spaces to host the events (see the screenshot!)

If any Altis players wanted to come over for the event to show off what they can do - I'm sure they'd be more than welcome 😄 

We've ran the X Factor and I've ran The Voice previously and thought GTA offers much nicer spaces to host the events (see the screenshot!)

If any Altis players wanted to come over for the event to show off what they can do - I'm sure they'd be more than welcome 😄 
wdym we have a stage, that's all we need!

but yea, i agree 

Happy to announce the winning cash prize will be at least £250,000!

Sponsored by the Sinclair Trust

b48a8d70ba6d32d6bcaac37e64f74f94.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news now confirmed, our friends have confirmed the Bar at Wilco's Comedy Club will be all stocked up with lots of friendly staff ready to serve you from 8pm!  😄 

as long as Karen jones isnt there gonna be fun if she is best believe you got the short end

Back