What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Real Life radio stations in vehicles...1xtra etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 I wanted to see if we could have a hosted radio station like "Altis FM" and have people actually DJ, and either have it playing on a Voice Channel, to represent a radio, or have a button on the website so people play it from the Forums.

Worked really well on a different type of RP before,

KISS FM and KISSTORY and KISS Garage or we riot 🔥

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've ever played TruckersFm you'll see people do their own radio stations that would be sick to actually get one started up

How much, I'll put in 20 quid
If you want a hosted radio station where people here are playing music and talking etc etc your talking £230+ VAT for the PPL licence and the PRS licence will need to be applied for.

Plus depending on how many clients end up listening you will need a dedicated box, and enough live DJ's to fill most slots 24/7 to keep it interesting.

I know first hand its harder to run than a gaming community, been there done that in the 00s

As for playing Radio 1 etc etc etc that can be coded in to play client side and would not need any licence (GTA RP team to confirm)

Wilco mate you are completely missing the opportunity to expand your ASMR career here, this is basically just a free audience. You should be hitting that massive +1

The career is over... @Stealtheecalled me a spooky bastard last time I did some ASMR, my confidence is completely knocked
a1a1e65e55611eb31021391fe9348e99.png

Think this great suggested is just something that we do not have the time for or the money 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back