What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jay Bishop - ID: 337 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jay Bishop - ID: 337

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 230

What best describes this incident ?: Disturbing RP/Trolling

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So me and some other officers were assisting the prison guards at HMP. It had gone pretty well for while and some trouble makers had been put into solitary confinement. One of them were left that being Jay Bishop, while we others were down stairs talking he decided to disturb the RP and troll to gain his daily dose of attention.

Be aware that Jay Bishop minutes earlier stated he would break every rule to hunt down Chris Lee and Antonio.

!!!BE ADVISED LOWER SOUND ON EVIDENCE NR1!!!

Video Nr 1 Trolling: https://youtu.be/8QF0AnTrW_Y !!!BE ADVISED LOWER SOUND ON EVIDENCE NR1!!!

Video Nr 2 Dont Care about rules: https://youtu.be/rzxzL9j6YbA

Clear ID pic: https://i.imgur.com/pDCrS50.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/8QF0AnTrW_Y%20!!!BE%20ADVISED%20LOWER%20SOUND%20ON%20EVIDENCE%20NR1!!!
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I find myself on the receiving end of TikTak's reports yet again. What a surprise and joy.

Before I begin to pick apart what seems to be a slap dash attempt of a report poorly written at 6'o clock in the morning, I would like to use this moment to point out my frustration with the fact that police officers with live ammunition weapons took it upon themselves to loiter in the main cell block of a prison and even move around unsupervised by other officers or prison staff. This is without a doubt an unprecedented decision that I would wager has never taken place in the history of modern jail systems and would hold strong strong disciplinary recourse if this was even attempted to take place in real life. Could you imagine the blowback and consequences if a prisoner was to get hold of a firearm inside a prison block? The inmate body count? The legal recourse? The humiliation of the HMP service? There are very very strict regulations and legislation that prevent weapons even entering a prison unless responding to a riot after negotiations have failed, or by the prison's own secure extraction teams. The prison act 1952 empowers prison officers with the same powers of police constables when performing their duty in prisons, so that there is no need for police officers to enter the prison, let alone the actual cell blocks, because of the very obvious reaction that would occur.. it would unleash a full scale riot. If it was Cat A and there were firearms on deck, I'm sure any prisoner would be itching to catch one of these imbecilic officers off guard. This is particularly why there is a third party service that governs and supervises prisons because they are not going to be targeted as nothing more than the custodians of the big house, and there would be a lack of bias in their treatment of prisoners, hopefully. I find myself yet again having to use a report defence as a platform to educate the police on some very basic procedural aspects. I'm proud to say I had an officer put a seatbelt on me yesterday, the first time I'd witnessed such a thing happening in the city so I hope there's some growth in the right direction as a result from my writing. 

However, here we are again, the police acting beyond the rule of law particularly treating the prison block like a youth club and they are not held accountable. They chose, and others will back me up, to simply come to the prison to goad prisoners (myself especially), endanger the lives of everyone in the building by bringing in weapons (obviously the police would never roleplay a prisoner taking their weapons off them in a quick unsuspected spur of the moment action because they'd argue it wasn't possible or something equally as unfeasible I'm sure) and overstaying the hospitality shown to them by even some of the prison guards who eventually grew tired of the restless atmosphere inside made worse by their presence and one prison guard was heard to say they were actually relieved once they finally had gone.

"Thanks for the assistance police, but I feel like we're quite overcrowded and you guys probably have duties.. again thanks for the assistance here but I don't think you guys are required so much anymore..". 00:14 - 00:30 of the first video linked by Tiktak. A noble attempt to get them out Mr Guard, you tried but unfortunately failed.

So I digress. Tiktak has made some accusations here and I'll now address them with simple facts and retort and hopefully not too much waffle.  

1) Trolling supported by the first bit of video evidence. I'm going to assume that the entirety of this section is based around what sounds like static/distortion/mic blowing which occurs 00:50 - 00:55, 1:39 - 1:47 and 2:21 - 2:27. At 1:49 Tiktak's toon makes a blind accusation without investigating the noise accompanied by the failings to provide physical or video evidence that it was Jay Bishop making the noises and falls blindly on the side of borderline obsession to persecute me relentlessly. Very similar to his false accusation shown in the same video that Jay was the prisoner running around the cell block door/kitchen/gym at 1:07 but as per, Tiktak is wrong. Colleagues question his accusation with comments like "Are you 100% sure it was him?" but Tiktak/Chris has already made his assumption and tends to stick with it. It's a bit sad and I deny all allegations on this one.

2) Don't Care About Rules supported by the second bit of video evidence. At 0:26 Jay is heard to say "I'll literally.. I'll break as many rules as I can. I'm hunting down Chris Lee and Antonio all f'ing day." I can't deny saying this as it's clearly there to be heard that Jay said it. Tiktak could you specify for me what rules I'm referring to at this point? I'm guessing you're assuming I'm talking about community/server RP rules here but as you have no idea what rules I'm referring to in particular, and knowing that it's against the server rules to talk about OOC things I'm pretty sure those aren't the rules that Jay is referring to. If it was out in the city or on a beach or whatever I could understand the thought process of 'what other rules could he possibly be referring to?' but given the circumstances that Jay is currently in bang-up, it's strongly tangible that the 'rules' he's referring to are the laws/police laws of the city. There is a strong RP cause behind this, a lot of bad blood between the parties and I can see why Jay would not stop at anything to achieve his goals of revenge.

It would appear that your report is almost as riddled as your police work. I wish that your discriminatory onslaught of attempts to report me would cease till you have something feasible, as it's getting a little bit tedious waking up in the morning to multiple dm's letting me know you have reported me, checking the forums and having to spend time to point out your mistakes. This is the second report where Tiktak has submitted without attempting to talk to me, the player, OOC. One could say this is leaning towards borderline harassment but that's for the staff to decide. I agree Jay Bishop is a certified a-hole but give it a rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report, However the player has already been banned. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back