What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - benkiller512 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

benkiller512

Compensation Request

In-game Name: ben gooijers

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198268165561

The date when this happened: 09/05/00

Please provide full detail and evidence: i bought a car yesterday everything was fine with that but as soon as i joined the server today the car was gone. i spent over 150k on it. it was a mercedes e63. and another car i lost was a subaru wrx sti this one was worth a bit over a 100k. both cars were stored at a parkingplace at legion square. and both cars disapeard in to thin air. i dont know if you guys can help me but i would like to atleast get my money back

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 270000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@benkiller512

Could you please edit your compensation request with the correct time when you brought the Mercedes e63. Also do you have any proof of you buying/owning this car?

Your subaru is still in legion lower

Compensation Request

In-game Name: ben gooijers

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198268165561

The date when this happened: 09/05/00

Please provide full detail and evidence: i bought a car yesterday everything was fine with that but as soon as i joined the server today the car was gone. i spent over 150k on it. it was a mercedes e63. i dont know how i am meant to prove that my car is missing. the only thing i can tell you is that i paid 130k for the car it self and about 30k to 40k in upgrades. i cant prove that i ever owned the car except that you can ask my friend. but if you dont believe me. its okay its just a car. thanks anyway

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 160000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

After looking at the logs it seems you have sold your car to Mosley for 150,00K - The system is broken so you never receive the money. 

Please follow this guide to get your comp 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back